Really and truly fell off wagon

skinnycookietobe

It's been a couple of weeks now that I've been on and off CD and last night I completely fell off track. I had alcohol and chocolate. I was doing really well but then I got really demotivated about having shakes all the time. I can see the weight I've lost, so why would I fall off the wagon when I can c the results. Am I doomed for failure.
Have I really messed up or is it possible to start again and begin losing weight again. :confused::(

You haven't really messed up hun. Draw a line under it and start again - it will come off if you stick to it (but it's the sticking to it that's the hard bit eh?) xx

You CAN keep going, just take it one day at a time. You can get this back on track, just remember why you started this in the first place. Dont stop now, you will just put everything you lost back on. You need to do maintinence to keep the weight off. DONT GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write it off and get back to it

I have just lost 2 stone and 2lbs on CD. I'm 3 lbs from goal. I have done a total of 8 weeks on CD and in week 2 I went on a mental carb binge. I'd just had my first week weigh in and had lost half a stone and for some reason I self sabotaged and ate trifles, cakes, kettle chips , fresh bread , cheese etc for 5 days solid. Stuff stuff stuff. I out on 4lbs.

After five days I got a grip and continued. It's all you can do. Keep your eye on your goal and be vigilant at all times and in control. It IS hard but then , so it being overweight.

You can do this

Good luck getting back on track. Don't beat yourself up over a blip.

I've just done the exact same thing!!!!  (im on day 12 ad havent stopped eating since yest afternoon!!) but I've mailed my CDC and fessed up. Tomorrow is a new day and I want to be slim more than I dont want to live on shakes (if that makes sense?!) putting it down to teething issues and a 2 week practice run - the real diet starts 100% tomorrow!!!
We can both do this - I know it!!!
X

Thanks all for your responses. I'm back on it. No more cheating.

I had a day of drink and carbs last time I did CD. It put my weight loss back by a week. It do wasn't worth it. Plus I may as well have just burned the £47 I'd spent on food packs for the week. I haven't done it since. I just remember the damage it did and tell myself it wasn't worth it next time I almost fall off the wagon

Back