Really bored at the gym!

That's why I like doing martial arts. The structure takes out the "I'll go in 10 minutes" put-off excuse and there is a goal to reach for so it doesn't seem pointless. It's the only real exercise I've ever stuck to

A few years ago when I was travelling round india I learnt yoga and I absolutely loved it. Because of the nature of the exercise you only tend to do each exercise once, and very slowly so you never feel exhausted. It was incredible what a difference it made so quickly, it's just disappointing that since i've been back i've never managed to find a class i can get to regularly!

i would certainly recommend it though to those who don't like exercise.

Hey girlie

I don't think any of us like exercise :) but you might want to try running at the gym initially if you have the time as it is easier on the knees.

If you are going to run outside, make sure you have some decent shoes (can't stress this enough) as it lessons chance of injury and really makes 100x the difference!!

I started 1 minute on 1 off for 15 mintes with warm up and cool down (v important) and now can run for 30 mins after 30 months, so it does take time but it really does help firm things up :) I don't enjoy it but I make myself go and feel much better afterwards. I run twice a week at the gym and once at home

I tend to change up my workouts at the gym so I don't get too bored. I don't have the patience for the bike any more so try classes, and diff machines and train with a trainer every so often

Good luck honey, it isn't fun but once the weight is off, it is the best way to keep it off

xx
Steph

Back