really close to caving on ss.

cathy2009

not feeling well today as been feeling nautious.but now im starving and cant face a shake soup or bar i need something savoury is there anything i could have?

Why don't you have sole source plus meal 170g chicken , or tinned tuna in water . or 200g quorn mince or 225g cottage cheese ... 230g cod . plus 80g mushrooms , or leeks , green salad or the others listed .

yes was seriously thinking of that, are im on 3 shakes a day what way does ss plus work, is it 2 shakes and a meal or still 2 shakes and a meal , i really cant face shakes today x

3 shakes and a meal x

its 3 cambridge products a day if under 5ft 8
well if you feel sick by them i would leave it , after all its only going to come back up , ops
Maybe just do the food .
if your doing the plus , you still have your 3 cambridge and you will add what i listed , ops forgot the 2 eggs , or pre cooked prawns 185g .
do you have the book ?

aw thanks, yes i should have book some where its just cos i was so keen on sticking to ss that id forgot about the book, thanks for replying xx

Plain and low fat x

Could add your own chives to it tho

A lot of cottage cheese with chives also have onions in. Your better off buying plain and, as said, adding your own chives x

thanks folks.im so glad i didnt cave i was ready to phone the Chinese! cravings were mad last night! spoke to my cdc and goin 2switch to ss plus today.sent hubby to tescos for green,salad,chicken,tuna in water and cottage cheese.so excited for dinner tonight lol x thanks guys couldnt have got through last night without yous.any nice suggestions to eat?im thinkin chicken herbs and green salad2night.and portabello mushroom stuffed with cottage cheese tomorrow night and baked in oven Yum x

sounds lovely , I know these meals are small but have to think why because you get results every week !
with your CDC , how do you find her ? and also do you feel you can get in touch with her anytime ?

i must say my cdc is fab too , i text her yesterday about feeling rough as i was convinced i had a tummy bug that my sister had, it was from eating the orange CD bar on sat night left me with the most minging after taste , so i dont know if it was the bar or if i just had a wave of nausea. then i text her this morning to say i close to caving in last night and she was lovely, even though she works full time she always takes time to stay in contact. hey my hubby came home there with low fat cottage cheese and its saying fat content is 4gms in 100 , so thats more than the 2% i think, wonder would it make much difference, x

Just make the diet work for you :) x

Back