Really confused

donnamarie2uk

A fortnight ago I weighed in with my CDC, I weighed myself in the morning and 3 hours later I weighed the same on my cdc's scales. Today i did exactly the same and on my scales ive lost 4lb and on my cdc's scales ive sts. Why do you think this is? everything is exactly the same on both weigh ins even wearing the same clothes.

Hmm thats very strange indeed. Cant really think of why that would be unless her scales are dodgy (or yours) but if you have been 100% this week then its unlikely you would STS even if you only lost 1lb.... did you drink lots of water in between? Thats the only thing I can think of. Maybe someone else has an idea? xx

water is the only thing i can think of. i had to buy some more scales when i started cd because mine were FAR too optomistic so i bought the same model as my cdc. mine still weigh a couple of lbs lighter than hers. try weighing yourself on your scales just before you go and see your cdc without weeing or drinking in between and see what the difference is...

abz xx

I just bought some new scales ( ww scales in argos down from£29.99 to £14.99) got them today Im 4lb lighter on them than last WI so will have to see what I am when I get weighed on wednesday.

they seem good, and good price too.

Thanks for your posts, Id only had a couple of sips of water so that shouldnt of affected me. We shall see in 2 weeks time what happens again, I have been good so Im still thinking positive.

Back