Really dont feel good.... :(

Neaady

not having a good day today lads! :( seriously thinking of just finishing this week and refeeding next week and then joining WW again to loose the rest of the weight.
(dont read the next few lines if you are easy squemish) the last 3 weeks i've been constipated and i do take sinakot to clear it but really im only going about twice a week which i know isn't good. then when i do go i nearly pass out cause it takes so much effort. plus as some of you may know, my blood pressure has been really low the last few weeks, i get light headed every time i sit up quickly and i have no energy to do anything, even going for a walk is a chore so i've just given up on trying to get out for exercise. i have said it to the pharmasist and she has been monitoring my blood pressure but no matter what i do it just isn't coming up to normal - they told me drink more water so i've up'ed my intake to about 6 pints and then one of the pharmasists said i may be drinking too little so for one week i lowered my intake to the minimum 4 pints and neither of these things worked.

my boyfriend (who is doing it with me) is fine! regular as hell and he even joined the gym and is doing great work out's every second day and is able to go out for his walks no bother...

has anyone else ever felt like this? anybody got any advise cause at this moment in time i just want to get back into a normal routine where i can go to the toilet as "normal" and be able to get out and do my walking and not feel so light headed all the time. i just dont know what to do cause i really really want to loose the weight! :(

Hi Neaady,

Sorry I can't help you with your symptons but have you thought about phoning Lipotrim themselves, I'm sure they would be able to advise you more. Their number is 0800 413735 and the lady I have spoken to on the phone is lovely, her name is Bernadette. I know you can buy fibreclear off them to help with constipation, that may work better than senakot. Good luck, hope you feel better soon.

BM

Awww thats so rubbish, I'm really sorry for you. I have to say though thT I swear by Fibreclear. I buy it from my pharmacy (£4.95) per tub & I have 1 heaped teaspoon in one shake a day. Keeps me going and it's no effort at all. I used to also have problems going but since using Fibreclear, I'm ok now.

Thanks guys, I actually take fibreclear as well, have done from day 1, just a heaped tsp in one of my shakes a day but that wasn't working and that's why I take the sennakot now as well. :( I'm gonna talk to the pharmist on Saturday I think and talk to her about maybe going on the maintenance programme and see what she says, if that doesn't work then I'll give them a ring directly, thanks BM for the number...
Please god I get back to normal soon cause I really don't want to give up :(

Try psyllium husks, Holland Barrett do them in capsules, 2 caps x 2 daily, they help me as I was like u without them x

Try psyllium husks, Holland Barrett do them in capsules, 2 caps x 2 daily, they help me as I was like u without them x

Thanks very much Yeye.... i have my weigh in tomorrow so i'll say it to my pharmasist about them and see what she says, i'll try anything at this moment of time so long as it doesn't kick me out of ketosis :)

Back