really don't know what to do, any suggestions

Welshie

OK, I've been on LT since setember, with a 3 week break at christmas. I've now lost 5st 4lb and currently weigh 11st 5. My overall goal was to get under 11 stone. My weight loss has slowed recently, i know that could be to do with the amount of exercise i'm doing. The dilemma i have is whether to re-feed and do the rest on either WW or SW. As time goes on i am finding LT harder, especially with the exercise (i run 5k at least 5-6 times per week, cycle and sometimes play squash), with the running i burn off 476 calories in one go which is more than i have so it can't be good for me!! Although i'm confident I can keep the weight off I am also slightly worried (as we probably all are). I think i've become a little obsessed with things, i.e. how much i can lose, what i look like in clothes, i weigh everyday etc.
Decisions, decisions...... I just don't know what to do for the best really, any help would be really appreciated and sorry for the long post.
Thanks in advance

Hi Welshie,
You should follow your instincts here, you know you better than anyone else! If you are finding it hard, then maybe it's the right time and right decision to do the re-feed, then switch to SW or WW. The SW or WW plans will be a great way to transition into healthy eating.
You've done brilliantly and mustn't lose sight of how far you've come!
Maybe see what dunlop73 or summergirl (think they are both now in refeed/maintenance) suggest, like you, they have both lost a huge amount.
Good luck with whatever you decide, be sure to let us know!

i agree hun.
only you can decide what is right for you.
if you are finding it tough, now may the right time to start refeed.
you've done an amazing job losing how much weight you have and i'm sure you will lose the rest fine.
i think you know when it's time to finish hun x

Back