Really excited

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by fed-up-and-fat, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Had to share this as have tried phoning a few people but to no avail.

Not really that exciting for anyone, but hey ho am going to share it with you all anyway

Is my husbands 40th in June and am organising a party for him, but thought it would be a nice suprise for him if I could get his sister over from Germany for the weekend as they haven't seen each other for for a couple of years. Well she thinks it is a great idea and is coming over !!!!!!!!

Am so excited, just hope he appreciates it lol. Now I just need to keep a secret, am usually crap at keeping secrets from Philip, but will have to try really hard :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Oh that sounds lovely! I am sure if you can keep it zipped, it will be a great surprise for your hubby and very much appreciated I am sure! :D

The added bonus is that you may also have a new found figure and dress to wear at the party :D:D:D

Let us know how it goes x x x x

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have seen a dress I love too, just need to lose the weight before I buy it

5. Surreystar

Surreystar Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Watching what I eat!
    That's fab, it's always good when a plan comes together :D Keeping the secret can be a bit hard but it will be worth it in the end.
    I took my OH to Claridges for his 50th last december (along with my sister and boyfriend and his best mate and wife who he hadn't seen for a while). Although he knew something was going on he had no idea of what, I just said he and I were spending the weekend in London and going out for a meal, then when we came down to go out for something to eat my sis and BF were there waiting, then when we got to the restaurant his best mate was there :D We had a fantastic time and he still talks about it to anyone who will listen! x

6. Ellie

Ellie Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    What a lovely surprise for your DH :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.