REALLY EXCITED !!!

mommysue

Silver Member
Morning all,
i am looking forward to seeing my cdc later this afternoon.... she will weigh me after the prep week wont she ? ss today and so far going well. last week i took some measurements......
bust 36.5 " now 35" (damn got no boobs anyway )
waist 31.5 " now 30.5 "
hips 46 " now 45 "
thighs 26" now 25 "
top of the arms 13.5 " now 12 "
most of weight is carried on backside and legs , i would love to have slim legs . anyway in the preparation week i have lost some inches so im really encouraged by it. did 7 days on the prep and today start ss. havent had a shake yet cos i am not a breakfast person . day off today cos on duty over the weekend , so got to make sure i space out my shakes today ....... got to get the evening covered. might split them.
just wanted to spread my positive attitude with you all.
GO FOR IT

FFF. Just noticed your tracker!!

Wow!!!!! Fantastic weight loss!!! I have 10.7 stone to loose in total and I wondered how anyone could feel after loosing another person in weight.

Sue...good luck with your weigh-in!!

wow.... you have done so well.
i want to loose about 2 stone so am hoping it wont take to long.
are you on maintainence now or just managing with good eating habits ?

Thank you - I'm on the 1000 cal plan at the moment as one of the steps of maintenance... having done SS (for 11months interspersed approrpiately with AAM), now working my way through the different steps - AAM and then 790... - and am in my second week of 1000cals and have to say it's really good! lol Possibly might do it for a 3rd week to really help get to grips with portion control... but could go onto 1200 from Monday.

I'm sure if you can stick to the plan then the 2 stone will be gone before you even realise! :D

Back