Really fed-up

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
I am really fed-up since last night,I feel extremely hungry and so down about it all.I am due to have my 4th WI tomorrow but could make it my last.:(

remember Im with you on this but I think we just need to battle it out Im willing to try it you are

I am really fed-up since last night,I feel extremely hungry and so down about it all.I am due to have my 4th WI tomorrow but could make it my last.:(

hey....wot's up ??? you are doing so well !

are you fed up with the packs ? not enjoying the flavours ?:confused::confused:

let us know so we can help....

Debz xx

dont give in.. u've done so so well so far.. im sure tomorro wen u see how much u've lost and look bk over the 4 weeks you'll be so so proud of everything u've accomplished.. you wont wanna give up..i gave up 6 weeks ago and im now bk at square one.. its really not worth it. think about how miserable u felt when u werent loosing weight. stay possitive xxx

i had a hard time in week 4 too, really struggled, i am in week 7 now and it does get better, its the final hurdle this bit, if you can go another week, i promise you wont regret it.

week 6 was my best week, and feel good this week too. trust me!

xx

Awww hun dont give up now you are doing so well.
I have gone through plenty of times like where I have felt like giving up but reading posts from people like yourself has cheered me up and spurred me on.
We are all here for you just remember back to when you first started the diet why you decided to do it and think carefully before you make any decisions.
Get any early night if you can and sleep on it you might feel completely different about it in the morning.
xxx

Last edited:
Hi hun, sorry you are finding things tough at the moment. I hope you get a weight loss tomorrow that boosts you to continue cos you have done really well so far and this is a really great programme.

If it isn't for you then I guess you need to put a plan in place for tomorrow about what you are going to do instead if you really are calling a halt. There is nothing wrong with using the programme to kick start your losses but if you don't plan your next step then we all know how it is likely to end.

Sorry if I am being a cheeky c*w but I enjoy your posts and wish you well whatever you decide x

Thank-you all so much,I think what it has happened is that I wasnt really in Ketosis properly because of the herbal supplement I took and I stopped taking it last tuesday and its like starting all over again,like being in the first week and I am struggling.I will have a sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning,youre all great x

Hey hun, I'm right where you are at the moment and i'm in week 5. But I keep telling myself that even though i'm going through a bad patch, I have many more bad patches being overweight. I'm just taking it one day at a time at the moment to try and get through this feeling. I hope your ok and good luck in whatever decision you make xxx

hugs for you hun let us know how you feel in the morning xxxx

Thank-you all so much,I think what it has happened is that I wasnt really in Ketosis properly because of the herbal supplement I took and I stopped taking it last tuesday and its like starting all over again,like being in the first week and I am struggling.I will have a sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning,youre all great x

hope you feel better tomorrow....:)

Debz x

Hi Shamrock, I am so sorry to hear you are feeling down. I hope you feel better tomorrow and have a good WI. You have done so well (I know last week was disappointing) it would be a shame to give up now. We are here for you whenever you need us.

Cuddles
xxx

sleep on it and wait for your WI tomorrow. just think to yourself what other diet gives you such drastic weight losses and this must surely give you the incentive to spur you on. good luck and chin up

i was feeling worse cause i was doing something wrong too - namely cheating little bits! I was nibbling on the smallest amount of food, tiny tiny fingernail sizes, but LT told me it was that, stopped it and i feel fine now.

stop everything except meds and LT and you will be fine.

xx

hey hun, hope you are feeling better today, let us know how your weigh in went. hope you carry on, you're doing so well! xx

Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Believe me, I understand having a bad day or few days, but it does get better. You have great support here so you can do this. The rotten feeling willl pass. Promise!! xxx

I always go through this and I ALWAYS fall off the wagon. Now I'm sooo looking forward to starting again on the 8/sept because I'm back at fat miserable square -1. Please dont collapse -I'll be checking in and needin all the inspiration IO can get and you are doing so so well. Its not easy but it IS worth it. COME ON WOMAN!!

Back