Really happy!! Thank you :)

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
I decided to have my first red day yesterday despite not knowing anything but green since I started nearly three months ago and I have to say .. its been fantastic to mix things up and eat something different - I am really enjoying each meal as its new and tasty!

Today I had

Brunch - Morrisons syn free sausages, Weight Watchers bacon (though it wasn't very nice! Don't think I will get it again), one piece of WW brown danish toast and some brown sauce - yummmm!

Snacks - Skinny Cow hot chocolate, cold left over sausages from breakfast and a vanilla & choc muller light

Dinner - lean top cut beef stir fry with soy sauce (soy sauce is free, right?)

Dinner was gorgeous! And so far I have only had a few syns with my hot chocolate and brown sauce and haven't felt the need to have them unlike on green days when they are normally used by 1pm!! I am going to have a curly wurly and a cup of tea for supper I think :D

I wanted to say thanks to all you lovely people on here who helped me with ALL my questions, syn queries etc over the last couple of days as I have posted lots to try and find out if what I am doing is OK .. so thank you! I am so glad I gave it a go as I now officially LOVEEE red days and if it weren't for you lovely, lovely people I doubt I would have given it a go in fear of getting it wrong :)

Back