really happy

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi everyone as most of you know i went away last week so i did the refeed and then had a week of normal eating.The eating bit was quite easy and i managed to stick to mainly meat and veg leaving the chips or other carbs you get served with your meals when you eat out but the drinking was different i like the odd pint you see and i aint talking water .So when i came back i decided to be brave and get on the scales and was suprised that id only put 4 lbs on .Monday i went back on the LT as ive still got nearly 3 stone to lose.Today is day 3 for me but i had to go to the chemist as i needed shakes i wasnt going to get weighed but for some strange reason i did and im very happy to say that ive lost the 4 lbs i gained plus an extra 2 lbs xxx lillie xxx

Told you hun. The 4lbs would have been your glycogen stores/water replacing...not fat. You've now lost the glycogen again plus an extra 2lbs in fat. When you come off this diet they do say you can gain up to 7lbs on, but its not fat. I'm on CD now. I went yesterday and weighed 6lbs heavier then the last time I got weighed. But today 3lbs has gone...that will be the start of my glycogen/water.

Well done hun.x

I've just had the choc mint....it tasted like a chocolate aero...LOVELY.
I had a choc bar last night (I'm not supposed to have them for two weeks, but because I've done LT I did). I wasn't expecting much, but it was actually quite nice. I've also put a tetra (made up drink) in coffee for a mocha coffee....very nice. Its just a change. To be honest I've not bought the soups so I'm not sure what they are like. I'm still scarred by the LT chicken soup:eek: . I've still got some LT packs so I'm going to have a mixture of the two.

I'm determined to finish what I started this time. Your doing fab hun.x

sounds lovely i think the change will really help you get rid of that last little bit ,know what you mean about the soup although i did get one pack today thought about trying the crisps but proberly end up in the bin the smell of the stuff makes me heave xx

Well done lille - told you so! I bet this is all the encouragement you need hun. xxx

You got soup?!! Traitor Lil:D:D xxx

Hiya guys, oh me am scared, ur all keeping your eye on me!! lol! Am doing not too badly, slowly but surely eh?

Bit scared about my dress fitting as I feel I have totally wasted this last few weeks.

I do have on my first ever size 12 skirt today tho! Woop Woop!X

Lol we are watching you hun! Ive finished LT and am wearing a size 16 skirt today, just shows you hey xxx

I think if we swapped my bottom half onto your top half we would have one perfect figure and one nearly perfect figure!! I am top heavy - like my grandma! I lost the weight off my bottom half a lot faster than top....

In answer to the advertisment Trace, am really not sure. To start with I was like oh yeah deffo, but then I remembered that I had not told everyone I am doing lipo and have told some that I have just cut down and I would hate them to know I had lied!
x

Ahh i see where you are coming from pineapple, although im sure they would understand hun! Shall we swap half of a body then for your wedding?? My waist is nice and slim but i want your slimmer legs please

Och Lillie, your such a sweetheart – how lovely to say that!

Totally know what you mean about the last time I wore a size 12!! I don’t think I have even wore one before! LOL!! How stupid is this but I just checked the tag on my skirt, cause I suddenly thought, what if it was on the wrong hanger and is really a not a 12!! It is tho, am all checked out and its deffo a 12! Prob a big one tho, as when I bought it I did try a size 12 jeans, they went up but did not look very flattering!! Maybe a few more weeks.

I am desperate to loose some weight on my top half tho, it is shrinking but not fast enough for my liking! Never happy are we?! I think we’re all becoming Divas!!
xx

After this we are allowed to be divas hun xx

What is it with jeans. I'm in a size 14 skirt, but the jeans are tight. I've got some 14's trousers, but the damn jeans arrgghh.

Pineapple, I'm sure people would understand why you didn't tell them about lipotrim. Just say it was really tough and you know that some people would not understand the 'not eating' part and you needed to be positive about the diet.

Shaz your not putting your jeans on over the skirt are ya?:p x

Back