really naughty

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
i have been really naughty i have ate chips and burger , bit of pizza and garlice bread. all from takeaway , went way over top.i weigh in on a fri, if i bee really good all week will i be ok?

We all do it so don't beat yourself up about it.

Yes stop it now and you should be fine for WI on Friday, you could still lose if you stick to plan :)

Good luck!

well ill be truthful and say i have been on slimming world for four weeks and every sat i have had some sort of takeaway and been really good in week, but i worrying now coz first two weeks i lost 8lbs and last two weeks i have stayed same

It is best not to get in the habit of the 'after WI treat' tbh. There are so many great recipes on here why don't you have a look and have a syn friendly treat on Saturday night if you need it. I think quite a few on here like their 'fake aways' at the weekend.

Or you could save your syns and syn what you are eating. No need to miss out on treats but if you want to lose every week the best way is to stick to plan!

Good luck :)

I cant say any better than catxx has, draw a line and move on try and stick to 5 syns a day and hopefully it should be ok!

ok ill do that this week and see how i get on. i find it so hard come s sat night after working all week and cooking , when it comes to sat cant be bothered so tend to have some sort of takeaway,but ill be extra good in week see how i go.

Dont beat urself up ive done just the same! Yummy chinease instead and chocolate!

WI friday too so hopefully we can keep on track untill then, im sure one slip up wont make too much difference- im going to try and do more excercise to make upfor it!

Let me know how you get on

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes am on SW, started again on Tuesday after going astray last year, lost a stone and put it all back on again! But want to loose about 2-3 st. U?

I know what you mean its not just the weekend its most nighta for me when i get in from work! Lol

Also i find it hard at the weekend as the boyfriend has a really high metabolism and can eat pretty much what he wants, so i do get a bit tempted and normally go over my syns :)

Am on EE. u?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

after cooking all week when it gets to a sat its to tempting to have and i have to have something naughty. are you on slimming world too ?

You can have a takeaway treat on saturday but you need to make sensible choices - burger and pizza are not good choices. Check out the eating out section to find out the best chinese and indian low syn options. It's perfectly possible to have a takeaway and remain within your syns. ;)

I have just had 18 sins in wine plus a large vodka I have big had ant sins today so okish but need to beep syns low tomorrow for monday weigh in

Back