Really nervous

clarecv3

Getting Married 2012
Hi guys,

Hope you are all well.

I am so nervous about my weigh in tomorrow as it is the last one of the year. One of my mini goals was to get under 300lbs for new year and at last weeks weigh in i was 299.

Apart from a chunk of choc last night I have been on the plan 100% so i know in my heart that I wont have put anything on... but I unplugged the wii (so we could have christmas tree lights on) and havent been weighing myself - so to say the least I am a little anxious.

I really would love to have lost 5lbs, because then i would in the 20ish stone, and in 2 years I would have dropped from 28.7. I wish I had found cambridge diet earlier, but better late then never.

For christmas I am having a xmas dinner, then turkey salad for tea, and new years we are having a chinese - other then that I am planning on sticking to the diet and will also be going to the gym for a few hours a day as I have a week off work.

My goal for christmas is to maintain the weight I have lost.

Next year these are my goals,
1) Get to 15 Stone by August
2) Get to 12.7 by December
3) Start boxing lessons in June (no more bingo wings!!!)
4) Be in the normal weight range for the 1st time EVER!!!

To reach these goals I need to loose 2.6lbs a week, which is totally doable.

I will update you tomorrow, and I dont care if i am snowed in, i will get to the cdc house at 12.30 lol

Good luck for tomorrow - let us know how you get on - I'm sure you'll be fine.

you will so reach 12.7 by august let alone dec!
I think you will be fine x

You'll be fine hun! Good luck!

and your goals sound fab! xxx

Hi hun, please don't be disappointed, you set yourself a goal and you reached it - well done you! . Just focus on that to get you through Chritmas and new year. Your new year goals are absolutly achievable and you will look amazing this time next year. Don't let this "perceived failure" set you back and lose focus. You have achieved so much already. Think about how hard it would be to put the weight back on and have to start again. Stay strong, be single minded, enjoy your Chrsitmas day and chinese and look forward to a slimmer healithy you! Good luck sweetie. x PS. I totally understand how you're feeling as I have been there several times on my journey so far.

Oops - sorry about the spellings:rolleyes:

you've done really well and getting under 300lb mark for xmas is amazing. we all set ourselves targets and sometimes it is possible and others we just fall short. to get into 20st range might have been a big ask of yourself/ your body which we are at the mercy of, but it can be the first target of 2011! :D i bet you smash it too.

Thanks for your kind words, and although i didnt get to the 20stone mark I have amazed to get into those pesky asos jeans that i brought 6 months ago. Still a little snug but they do up!!

Although i was a little dosappointed i can end this year knowing that I kept going and didnt give up, I can wear size 26 trousers now instead of size 28/30 and size 22 tops and dresses instead of 26/28.

Its been a good year and started the path to get to a size 14.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the christmas build up x

Don't be disappointed you have done so well and to break the 300lbs is just amazing - be proud!
(easy to say - I am too because I was 15 dead on the scales at my WI on Tuesday and no more off since then and would have loved to have been in the 14s for Christmas!)

Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy it ;-)

ditto!

Back