Really new to this

That would be great im totally lost lol dont even know how to view my profile or add a picture lol

Me neither - just being on here is a miracle!! I am following the green plan cos I am a veggie - did s/w years ago so am okish with it! x

Im not sure which one im going to do yet i have to decide tonight though to go shopping tomorrow lol

I really like the green plan - lots of pasta etc. I made a sausage casserole with Quorn sausages last night - was lush.

I cant believe how much food you can eat!! x

Ive been looking at that i will be seriously amazed if i can eat and still lose weight im of the mind frame at the moment that unless i starve i wont lose im hoping this turns everything around my weakness is booze i like a friday night out hehe

You used to be able to save your syns but now you're not. I think you use flexi syns(?)set yourself a syn lmt for the night, where you eat/drink whatever but count all the syns so you keep track and never fall off the wagon, whilst I imagine it will stop you going overboard.

I could be totally wrong so wil lwait and let someone knowledgable let you know. x

Back