Really, really dissapointed.

loopylorns

So I have been on and off plan since prob just prior to Xmas, had a period of time when just couldn't justify the cost either!

Anyhow now I am back in the zone and wanting to get going again but feel LLL might be a better option for me now, sadly all groups full at my local setting and have been advised I can do pop ins:wave_cry:

Have no info on LLL despite asking for it and not certain I will get it, in all honesty in all the weeks I have done the LLT I have not received any resources at all.

Can anyone please help xxx

I can give you information on LLL but to be honest I think there may be better options for you. If you won't be getting any classes then why would you pay for LL? One option would be something like Slim and Save which you order online and which is much cheaper. You can do 3 packs and a protein meal with them as well and it's much cheaper.

If you could go to an LL class then I would definitely advise you to do that as I think the therapy is really impirtant. But if you're not going to get that anyway then I wouldn't spend that amount of money.

I can give you information on LLL but to be honest I think there may be better options for you. If you won't be getting any classes then why would you pay for LL? One option would be something like Slim and Save which you order online and which is much cheaper. You can do 3 packs and a protein meal with them as well and it's much cheaper.

If you could go to an LL class then I would definitely advise you to do that as I think the therapy is really impirtant. But if you're not going to get that anyway then I wouldn't spend that amount of money.

I just got a weeks supply last night (at 4 packs a day) and do like the shakes etc, all classes are full at the min and as the classes and pop ins are the same day there's not much leeway if working and sadly I need to work to earn cash to pay for it.

I guess with the new price structure if you paid 72 before that's still the price? as that is what I got charged, however as I am not getting the option of a group it is a lot.

I have about 2.5 weeks supply in hand so if I utilise those on light a bit longer.

Just need to really get an idea on what I should eat as protein meal.

Thanks for your response :)

You need 3 packs and a protein meal.

Meal consists of protein, fat, dairy and veggies.

Protein - one of...
150g lean red meat
200g lean white meat
200g white fish
150g oily fish
200g quorn
200g low fat ottage cheese
150g paneer
100g cooked lentils, beans or peas
2 eggs

Veggies - mixture - any amount
Asparagus
Aubergene
Broccoli
Bussel Sprouts
Cabbage
Carrot
Cauliflower
Celery
Courgette
Cucumber
Green Beans
Leek
Mushroom
Onion
Pepper
Radish
Salad Leaves
Spinach
Spring Onion
Swede
Tomato
Turnip

Fats - one of:
2tsp oil or reduced fat mayonnaise or reduced calorie dressing

Dairy - one of:
250ml skimmed milk
200ml semi milk
1 small pot of low fat plain yogurt

Thanks Weasey, that's a great help.

Have ordered some samples from SS, after looking at them I was shocked at price difference.
I only have another 21 pounds I would like to lose if that so thinking having a meal a day may help, especially on work days, a nice tuna salad would go down well half way through a shift!

xx

loopylorns said:
So I have been on and off plan since prob just prior to Xmas, had a period of time when just couldn't justify the cost either!

Anyhow now I am back in the zone and wanting to get going again but feel LLL might be a better option for me now, sadly all groups full at my local setting and have been advised I can do pop ins:wave_cry:

Have no info on LLL despite asking for it and not certain I will get it, in all honesty in all the weeks I have done the LLT I have not received any resources at all.

Can anyone please help xxx

Hi loopy, long time near see (if you know what I mean!), I bought a box of mixed pack from exante just as I was finishing total, 'in case', at the time I tried them not so sweet as LL but now I have been using them to try and lose a bit that I put on and they are ok. 3 packs a day, probably not as good as LL but half the cost or less.
This might be an option till you can get into a group, I'm sorry to hear you can't get in, if you are paying the money, you deserve the counselling which we all know is the support we need at that time.

Good luck as you move forward and know there are a great load of peeps here for you.
Jx

Back