really struggling.....failing

gercol

feel like i'm never going to get this:rolleyes:
where oh where is my willpower gone? any suggestions on how to kick willpower and motivation back into gear??

Last edited:
Go shopping and try on clothes in the size you want to be, this works for me :)

thanks a mill Kat. think I'm actually over thinking or negetive thinking my way to misery at mo! need a good kick up the bum if the truth be told!!lol:)

Everyone has bad days when they think whats the point! but i promise you, it will pass!! have a bath and an early night and you will feel better in the morning!!! or set your self some mini challenges! that helps! or do what i do and google kelly brooke! haha that usually makes me more determined after seeing pictures of her! haha
im sorry your feeling down at the moment but i promise you! it does pass!

Im on day 5 and today is the hardest day for me so far...We can do this...just keep visualising why you want to do this x

I watch music videos .. All the slender women motivate me... But then I have two weddings to attend in June and July ... Both old uni mates so that's motivating too as I haven't seen most of them in a year I'm looking forward to seeing their shocked faces!!

thank you guys....yer posts really did help. feeling so much better today. I'm in a much more positive place today....now I'm just going to follow the plan and think of how much better I'll be looking by the summer. I really was being my own worst enemy!! thank you all again xx:)

We all have days when we have struggled so your not alone in that...you have done well to get this far as Lipotrim is a tough diet but it will get easier as time goes by just stick with it and the rewards will be yours.:)

I was struggling yesterday too.. but I went to bed and felt much better this morning :D glad you got over your struggles xxx

thanks flamecoral. cool user name by the way. went to kids birthday party today.....and head in great place was able to withstand all the old temptations going to bed now a very happy bunny :)

When I had a low day last week, I came on this forum and re-read the good-luck messages on my blog. That got me through a tough hour. Then I thought of the times people have said that I can't do something, and how determined I was then to prove them wrong.
Best of luck, you can do this!

Back