Really struggling not to eat!!!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Argh!!! I am fighting the urge to eat so badly now. I can't get my mind off chicken! I just want to eat chicken, chicken and more chicken!!!

This happened last night too but I fought it off. Tonight it seems so much harder! I have gone to the fridge so many times and opened it. I have been about to grab cheese, peanut butter, yoghurt, anything but stopped myself only to go back again 10 minutes later.

Why can I not get my mind off chicken? It's so pathetic :( I feel like a greedy fat pig :cry:

Why dont you have chicken...have an SS+ day ? :) ? im cooking roast dinner as we speak and will be having chicken breast & salad with balasmic vingar yummy i just couldnt so SS pure no food would drive me bonkers lol

Have you tried ss+ before?

No I haven't but I would feel like I had failed even if I did a SS+ day.

I'm also worried it will start me on the slippery slope to cheating!!! x

Stick with it hun, I know it doesn't seem like it but this feeling will pass, you'll come out the other side stronger and seriously proud of yourself. Allow yourself to crave it and feel the empowerment of resisting.

xxx

SS+ isnt failing lol :)

Its literally like another 130 odd calories but you could replace that by taking away a CD meal?

Ive lost 38 pounds in 11 weeks now doing ss+ thats including 2 weeks of food'ing in Florida lol

Unless its gonna push you over the edge in the land of proper food then yeah steer clear but it IS an option and its not cheating lol x

Thank you Porgeous, I am trying so hard. I have made myself a mousse and it is setting in the fridge. Last night I had a mousse and then the craving passed so fingers crossed it will work again! A mousse in the evenings may have to become my craving beating tactic!

I love looking at your two photos-it really reminds me that it can be done and the result is so worthwhile! x

Thank you Porgeous, I am trying so hard. I have made myself a mousse and it is setting in the fridge. Last night I had a mousse and then the craving passed so fingers crossed it will work again! A mousse in the evenings may have to become my craving beating tactic!

I love looking at your two photos-it really reminds me that it can be done and the result is so worthwhile! x

Thank you! Good tactic with the mousse, even now in maintenance I always have something later in the day around the time when I might normally have started picking at less wise choices. Think of it as a learning curve you are discovering when your vulnerable times are and finding ways to deal with them. It's not always easy but so worthwhile hun.

Keep on keeping on xx

stick at it! i know exactly how u feel, except i went for the chicken, then got a taste for food! and so 8 months down the line im a stone heavier than wen i started! have a drink of water, fill you up abit!

good luck

xx

Thanks guys!

I am now filling up on water while I waiting for my mousse to set. I think I will get the bars next time because when I had them before, it was something to look forward to each day. I used to chop them up into little bits and eat them while watching a film like sweets. Good way to trick the mind! x

Im glad u feel better gem! im on my 3rd day and i've just been dragged around liverpool shopping for hr's. get urself out, or do something to keep urself busy! u doing brill x

thanks nessx!

you should be in ketosis or near enough?

i have the metal taste in my mouth so i know i am. still feeling hungry though but it is probably psychological! x

yeah think so. just tired! was hungry today due to the smells of food, and i think im really social so it narked me a bit, not to have any food. stuck to a tea from starbucks with skim milk!

Well done gem, I have had the same cravings, last sat night and again today, it does pass babe.... I'm off to the gym now to make sure its gone gone gone.

well done amm! i am getting a Jazzercise DVD soon so i can do that in the evenings. i can't afford to go to the classes anymore so the instructor is doing me a DVD.

i'll be fine tomorrow as i am back at work again so no time to think of food!!! x

Well I wanted to get through the first 3 weeks first. I got to week 2 and cheated so technically on week 1 again. I will get them next weigh in as it will have been 2 weeks of SS 100% x

Hi gem,

Reading your post is like I'm writing it! I had a hard one last night and wanted some chicken, and I just went to bed! lol

Now today I feel so glad that I didn't give in!

I know how you feel and it's horrible, your doing so well hun so keep going! x

Back