Really struggling now!!!

I've estimated I'm going to be on lipotrim till the end of January.

Glad there's someone else here over Xmas! I'm hoping to be at my goal by end of June 2013.

BM

Busy Mum said:
Well done Marah. Not far off your first weigh in now. This was also the toughest time in my first week but hang in there and you'll do it. Stick to it 100% and it
will get so much easier. It will be so worth it in a few weeks time!

BM

Thanks BM. You're great being there...

Busy Mum said:
Glad there's someone else here over Xmas! I'm hoping to be at my goal by end of June 2013.

BM

Toddshar, what's ur target weight?
BM, I'll be here with ya!
I estimate end of March 2013 for my goal ish x

Toddshar, what's ur target weight?
BM, I'll be here with ya!
I estimate end of March 2013 for my goal ish x

Hurray! We can have our own LT Xmas party!:cool:

BM

I've really struggled the last week but today I feel sooo much more positive and the shakes are not tasting as bad as they normally do.

It really is hard there's no denying that but likewise, there's no denying the massive results we also get on this diet and that far outweighs the downsides.

So I'm almost at the end of week 9 with a further 8 or 9 weeks to go till I refeed for Christmas. I did move my goal weight adding taking of 7lb as I know I'll be in a size 10 at 10st 7lb and that will do my quite nicely for Christmas. I will then see how I go and how I feel after Christmas and maybe go with trying to lose a further 7lb by healthy eating and exercise.

I have a weeks holiday coming up in November and I'm going to be 100% on that holiday. It's in a cottage in mid Wales and we're going to be walking lots & cycling lots and sitting by the open fire after a day's walking/cycling so it probably will be difficult to stick to it but I'm not taking any food for me and as we're in the middle of nowhere, I won't be able to nip out for anything and I'm not taking any alcohol as my hubby has kind of given it up as I've not been drinking so here's hoping I do ok.

Back