Really struggling now!!!

I hate that feeling! Chug some water and go to bed hun, hopefully you wont be too hungry to sleep, and then when you wake up it'll be shake time!

I'm at the same stage as you, I can't believe how quickly the side affects became apparent. You would think you could easily go a few days without food, but the headaches and that feeling of wanting to vomit are awful. I just slept most of yesterday, and ended up having a double espresso to perk me up for going out to run some errands in the evening (is Espresso allowed?).
I already feel like I want to vomit thinking of that powder.... But once I've made the shake I'm ok.

Well done Natalie, Day 4 today. This was the toughest time for me but I promise you if you stick with it it does get a lot easier. Keep drinking the water remember you're also allowed sparkling which I found helped when I was feeling really hungry. You're half way through your first week now, you can do it! Best wishes.

BM

I'm not a coffee drinker but the only hot drinks you're allowed are black leaf tea (no added fruit or flower stuff) and black coffee. So if expresso is something other than a plain simple black coffee then you're not allowed...........sorry!!!

Just hang on and get to your first weigh in. That will totally boost your motivation and it does get easier after the 1st week. Keep yourself busy with non-food related activities. Good luck.

Thanks guys it really helps me reading posts on here!! Can't wait to be a few weeks in when it's easier! Lol defo going to get sparkling water! I have been having black coffee , green tea, hot water haha feel so sick today.. Just gotta grin and bear it for a few weeks!
Hope everyone is doin ok xxx

Hi Nataliej,
I'm on day 4...felt sick yesterday but i think that was because i over did it on the coffee and didnt manage to drink enough water during the day on Tues...wow had a terrible headache and fuzzy head on me.
Today feeling lot more human....drinking peppermint tea and cut way back on the coffees. But really noticing all the times I used to eat during the day before...is a real surprise to me.
Knew that night times were my worst times for snacking (or I guess bingeing would be a better and closer of how i ate at night!!) but to I noticed how I eat unknow to myself during the day....nibbling and picking on things all day long! Only because I can't do it now that I realise how much I must have been eating unknown to myself all along...lol no wonder i got to this size!!
Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm still not in ketosis...both dreading it and looking forward to it...know really weight loss will kick in then

I'm on day 2. Tempted to eat the take away for dinner but i didn't. I survived yet another day of shake and work. In my bed now ready to sleep. Hope tomorrow would be the same. Goodnight everybody x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Marah_rn, 2 days gone 100%. Hang in there!

BM

gercol said:
Hi Nataliej,
I'm on day 4...felt sick yesterday but i think that was because i over did it on the coffee and didnt manage to drink enough water during the day on Tues...wow had a terrible headache and fuzzy head on me.
Today feeling lot more human....drinking peppermint tea and cut way back on the coffees. But really noticing all the times I used to eat during the day before...is a real surprise to me.
Knew that night times were my worst times for snacking (or I guess bingeing would be a better and closer of how i ate at night!!) but to I noticed how I eat unknow to myself during the day....nibbling and picking on things all day long! Only because I can't do it now that I realise how much I must have been eating unknown to myself all along...lol no wonder i got to this size!!
Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm still not in ketosis...both dreading it and looking forward to it...know really weight loss will kick in then

Thank you best of luck to u too! How are u finding day 5?? I haven't really felt bad or sick/ acheing like everybody has mentioned I'm just soooo hungry lol!!
Mum brought home some Cadbury fingers and I had to just leave the room lol... Very lonely time on this diet ha! X

Hi nataliej, I bought the ketostix as I wanted to know for sure I was in ketosis.(Got a bit of an obsession ,checking I was still in ketosis,but thankfully over that now!!) I am on day 12 now,and it really does get easier as the days go by.I just keep telling myself its really only for a short time out of a life time and it will be worth it. :brushing teeth:

Nina22 said:
Hi nataliej, I bought the ketostix as I wanted to know for sure I was in ketosis.(Got a bit of an obsession ,checking I was still in ketosis,but thankfully over that now!!) I am on day 12 now,and it really does get easier as the days go by.I just keep telling myself its really only for a short time out of a life time and it will be worth it. :brushing teeth:

Aww are u in it now then? .. I wonder if I am yet! Ha I've had no bad side effects in just craving good so bad this is a starvation diet lol! How much did u loose in your first week?
Yeh I keep telling myself the same thing in only on this for 5 weeks then I'm refeeding! (4 weeks and 3 days to be precise) ... I only wanna loose 2 stone and if I haven done it all then I'm quite happy to calorie count for the rest!! Lol
How long u got?

Hi. I am on day 5 and i am really struggling. I feel like eating the left over sausage this morning. Watching nigella isn't really helping. Lol

Hi Natalie

I am on day 16 In full ketosis as been 100% Its hard but sooooo worth it. I have a lot to loose but I lost 15lb in the 1st weigh in & 5lb in the 2nd thats 20lbs in 2 weeks. That out ways any heart ache.

Good luck in your weigh in

Annie

Hi Natalie

I am on day 16 In full ketosis as been 100% Its hard but sooooo worth it. I have a lot to loose but I lost 15lb in the 1st weigh in & 5lb in the 2nd thats 20lbs in 2 weeks. That out ways any heart ache.

Good luck in your weigh in

Annie

Well done Annie. Your weight losses are fantastic!

BM

Well done Marah. Not far off your first weigh in now. This was also the toughest time in my first week but hang in there and you'll do it. Stick to it 100% and it
will get so much easier. It will be so worth it in a few weeks time!

BM

Im on here at the moment doing my best to try and get myself in a more positive mood about the diet but my goodness it's hard work.

I've got another 4/5 weeks to go I think- need to lose another stone then I'm refeeding... it's just boring now

Back