Really Struggling please help with words of wisdom

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I weighed myself on Tuesday & I've lost 13lbs since I started on the 18th November which is brilliant but since then I'm struggling.

My son who is 2 is sick (teething) so I've had lots of sleepless nights. I've also got my 2 month old daughter to look after. My husband is working nights so needs to sleep in the day so I'm struggling with the 2 wee ones and just want to eat rubbish.

As there is only me really to cook for (as son not eating) I'm just grabbing anything & going way over my syns. i'm eating SW friendly food i.e alpen lights, curly wurlies, weetabix but having way too many off them.

I'm just hungry/tired & on my own so just scoffing what I can get my hands on.

I was doing so well but the last week has been terrible.

Please help as all I want to do now is order a chinese. I can't go to bed as my son is still up (poorly) & I'm exhausted. I've not got out of the house at all this week either....HELP

firstly try and get out the house even if its for a 10 minute walk around the block.

i'm very disorganised at times so i always have easy to prepare food at hand. you could make beans on toast in a couple of minutes, throw something in the oven or microwave. perhaps at night plan your food for the following day and make sure you've got plenty of free snack foods such as fruit and free yogurts if you dont have time to cook.

Things like couscous and rice or pasta salad are quick and easy to prepare and keep well in the fridge.

Keep free food in and you'll be able to stick to plan easily.

Denise

Thanks, I've got fruit & veg & free snacks but seem to grab alpen lights, have a bowl of weetabix etc I've just lost it this week really.

Should I just start again properly on Monday??? As I'm at a friends tomorrow for dinner (if son is a bit better)

i would make a big pot of free soup if i were you, you can dip in and out of it as you please, just bung it in the microwave. will keep you nice and warm too

Back