Really Struggling Today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Lucylou4, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucylou4

Lucylou4 Member

I feel rubbish today. I hate the shakes, I just can't keep them down. The soup makes me gag as soon as I smell it. I don't think I am getting enough in my system which is making me feel tired. I have black circles under my eyes because I can't sleep, my hair is lack lusture, my breath stinks and I can't go to the loo. I feel like I've had enough. I am going to speak to my pharmacist tomorrow.

I had such a good 1st week, when I made the shakes into muffins but can I go 10 weeks feeling like this?

I'm sorry to rant but I feel so low and I have not told anybody that I am doing LT, so have nobody else to speak to about it.

Has anybody else felt like this so soon after starting?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    It happens to 99% of people hun!!!

Hang on in there!!! It will pass!!! XXX

4. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Have you tried crushing ice into your shakes as I find that's the only way I can drink them. Also I found that fybogel are excellent for helping and totally allowed on lipotrim. Its worth the struggle ....if you can just keep going it does get easier to deal with x x x

5. Emma-Jayne

Emma-Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish. But as Deezer said, it happens to us all! I don't think any of us have had brilliant days everyday. I certainly know I haven't. It's a weigh up of the pro's and con's that did it for me. I finally decided that I am too happy with what I have acheived so far to let it all go. I've been taking one day at a time and so far (touch wood) I haven't had another day like that since.

I took dulcolax to help with the loo problem, breath strips for the smelly breath, a hot bath before bed to help me sleep and I'm slowing trying to ignore the fact my hair looks limp because my body is looking great! I intend to take skin, hair and nails supplements when I come off TFR as others have said it works wonders.

Keep at it! You're doing great xxxx

6. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey pet stick with it you'll feel better by the end of the week...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.