Really struggling today!

Citylady73

So odd I am coming to the end of my 3rd week and I have woke up with the most amazing headache and I feel soooo hungry, my stomach is going crazy. To make things worse I decided to weigh myself to keep me motivated. Big mistake. I have only lost 1 lb. how rubbish is that? :(

Sorry to hear that you not feeling well. I would suggest maybe drinking some more water, if you have a headache it might be that you dont have enough water. hope you fell better soon..

You can do it CityLady!! We all have days like this but just think of how great you will feel when you get to goal! :) 1lb is still great! Just think if you weren't on this plan how much weight you would be putting on! Well done for getting to three weeks! I'm on week 2 and determined to stick at it until August! Wish me luck hehe xxx

Thanks buttercup have drank a gallon of water and my head feels a little better. Good luck mand I have got through the day and have not long been back from work shower and bed for me. Hoping for a better day tomorrow!
thanks for the support:) xx

Hope you're feeling better today City Lady! Very well done on sticking with it...xx

How are you feeling today?

Did the water help? Maybe you have a bug, try to get some rest.

Nicola x

Thankyou mrsf and auntie. I feel loads better today no headache yayyy. I think due to having little ones I don't get enough sleep to function properly on a normal diet some days lol. Got a nice 7 hrs in last night and am making sure I keep well topped up with water from now on:) how are you getting on? :)

Thankyou mrsf and auntie. I feel loads better today no headache yayyy. I think due to having little ones I don't get enough sleep to function properly on a normal diet some days lol. Got a nice 7 hrs in last night and am making sure I keep well topped up with water from now on:) how are you getting on? :)

Yay on feeling better....water and rest seem to be key on this diet...keep em topped up and I shall try to do the same lol.

Been really struggling to get enough water down and randomly being busy this week with actual work instead of my usual pretence of working from home has made it harder...got on the scales this morning & I was back up to Saturday's weigh in weight...not impressed! So have spent today mostly on the train from Leeds to Edinburgh and now on way back guzzling water like my life depends on...wish people wouldn't bring tasty smelling food onto the train...oh and horrible calorie laden trolley would dissappear....lol

I just wish everyone would stop eating until I start again lol. Good luck for your weigh in on Saturday:)

I just wish everyone would stop eating until I start again lol. Good luck for your weigh in on Saturday:)

That would e awesome if everyone stopped eating for us lol....

hoping its a good number as its my birthday too on Saturday...no pressure then lol

Aaaw lovely what are your plans?

Back