really struggling :(

foodfairy

Silver Member
hi everyone, not been on for a few days as ive been really struggling :( dunno if its cos the kids arent here and im eating out of boredom ( most likely tbh ) or what but things are going downhill!!!

been stuffing my face with allsorts of crap and i feel physically drained and ill for it :rolleyes: i darent get on the scales cos it will depress me even more :cry:

anyway, ive made a decision to go back to my sw class on thursday even though it'll be embarrasing as im probably around a stone over target now but im just gunna grit my teeth and bare it. i'll start up my food diary again tomorrow - red day i think to give me a kickstart. anyway im off for now to catch up with the posts....welcome to all the newbies from me, cya :eek:

Big :hug99: honey,the holidays DO make it difficult. Well done on recommitting, and don't worry about going back to class - they'll just be happy to see you ;)

Hi foodfairy If you ever feel down come on here and gab to us. I feel that a big part of losing weight is how we are feeling too. Eg if we are bored or feeling down we will go straight for the baddy food or we are feeling good we are more likely to stick at it. If you come on here and gab to us hopefully we will be able to cheer you up and help keep you on the straight and narrow but never feel bad about falling of the bandwagon we all do it at one time or another.:hug99:

thanks girls, the kids are back tonight and ive wrote out my list of things to do this week to keep me/us busy so that'll take my mind off food lol. i'll deffinatly come on here if i feel im gonna slip though, thanks :eek:

im looking forward to going back to class as i have missed my consultant and all the girls there not to mention i'll be able to get hold of some scan bran as my supply has run out so more scan bran cakes on the way yay!!! :D

Hi,
Don't worry about going back to group, as others have said, I am sure that they will be very supportive, I am speaking as someone who has been back more times than I care to remember.....to be honest though, I want to re-join mine, but I daren't, I only went for 3 weeks the first time, 3 weeks the second, then re joined a third time, only to go for one week, when I found out I was pregnant, but then unfortunately mis-carried....I really don't want to go back because I think that the consultant will think that I am a time waster....people say that she wont, she will be pleased if I go back, but I am not so sure....I feel that I should go back, because I would do a lot better if I did, but I just don't know if I have got the nerve to!!

With regards to you eating today, try not to worry I say, at the end of the day we all have these slip ups....I have not even started back on the plan yet until tomorrow....and I have been eating terribly over the last few days....all we can do to combat days like these is to not let it make us think, right! I am gonna jack it in altogether cos of this one or two days...best thing is to write down everything you've eaten, and just get back on track...that is what I reckon....:eek:

xx

OK foodfairy..... we can do this! Its just a blip - it would all be too easy if the weight just fell off of us! Life has its ups and downs - the diet will always been there! So.... we get back on it and start afresh! Sit down and plan your menus for the next week ( I know that's helped you in the past) and then write a shopping list over all that you need - take yourself off to Tesco and shop!

I've stayed the same for the last two weeks and this week the scales are showing a gain - which is totally unjustified and I'm really nervous about going to get weighed on Thursday evening - but I'm going! The consultant has given me a copy of the Fast Forward diet - which is extremely restrictive and you have to weigh everything - but apparently it gets the weight loss moving again. So..... i'm gonna need your support on this one! You can't snack on it either - no filling up with fruit or mullerlites!

So foodfairy...... are we gonna do this????? Oh yes we are - together!!

love loopyloo xxxx

Hi Foodfairy

Loopyloo is right, we are all here for you and will support you just like you support us when we struggle with the diet, dont give up now, you are not aloud!!

Did it all go wrong after your night out in the week on unlimited syns?? Or is it just cos the kids are off?? Try and keep yourself as busy as you can during those times that you snack more (mine is always between 6-8 pm!) and plan activities involving the kids that involve exercise that you can join in with too - swimming, walking football etc

Anyway, goodluck for this week, just get on those scales and get it over with, its probably not as bad as you think xxxx

awwww :thankyou: girls, your messages have really cheered me up :D, im just gonna draw a line under my few bad days and keep at it.....i know going back to class will be the best thing as i know it will make me stick at it and i always do so much better when im at a group ;)

ive had a really good day foodwise, stuck to plan 100% so feel good tonight :) wanting thursday to come quick so i can get the scales bit over and done with and then i'll know for sure what the damage is lol.

TB it did all go wrong when we went out that night and then the day after we had another very synful meal including home made icecream for pud!!! then with the kids being away i ate out of boredom too. but now theyre back they keep me very busy :)

loopyloo, you must have read my mind - i have been meal planning today and just gonna look through the recipe thread to jot down a few more meals that i fancy having a go at ;)

i do hope the FF plan works for you, ive just had a look at the thread karion posted about it and it looks too confusing to me but its something to think about in future if my weightloss stops......of course i'll try and support you with it but i dont know much about it but i'll try :D

xxx

Hi Foodfairy,

Well I don't think i'll be doing the Fast foward for a few weeks - I had to go or a scan last night - I've lost my coil(?!?!) and they've found an ovarian cyst too - so my consultant thinks it's best to just keep going for now - the cyst may explain the slowness of my losing weight too. I'm having it operated on, on 23rd August - it's not too big but big enough in the grand scheme of things. So I suppose I'll just plod on for now doing red and green. I was quiet looking forward to a challenge too!

How are you getting on? Back on track now??

love loopyloo
xxx

:hug99: loopyloo, i hope you're ok!!! good luck with the op - you'll be fine, i too have a cyst there but its just a tiny one for now so was just advised to have regular smears (my worst nightmare :eek: ) and see how it goes :eek:

im back on track properly as from today, rejoined a new class last night and am well geared up for the week ahead my consultants on holida next week so i want to surprise her with a great weightloss for when she returns :D

take care hun xxx

:hug99: loopyloo, i hope you're ok!!! good luck with the op - you'll be fine, i too have a cyst there but its just a tiny one for now so was just advised to have regular smears (my worst nightmare :eek: ) and see how it goes :eek:

im back on track properly as from today, rejoined a new class last night and am well geared up for the week ahead my consultants on holida next week so i want to surprise her with a great weightloss for when she returns :D

take care hun xxx

Back