really stupid i know but...

i'm a size 18 at the moment :eek: and was hoping to get to a size 14. ideally i'd like to get to a size 12 but i always thought that would be an unrealistic goal for me... i have gorgeous, i mean, fantastically gorgeous jeans in a size 14... can i get them taken in if i get to a size 12??? i totally adore them... i know! i'm being totally silly but...!!!!

also, any idea how i change my user name?

Hmmmm never had taken in jeans but you could give it a try when you get there....having said that there is something sexy I think about a loose pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt.....I went from a 20/22 to a size 12 when I lost 65llbs and had tonnes of stuff in 14s which I still wore and they looked good..I invested in a few cool designer belts!! LOL

Best of luck you will be in those smaller clothes in no time......

Its dead easy to do, I use to take my cool stretch jeans in:eek: when I was a lad with my mums sewing machine, can see me now skin tight jeans, pringle and my sambas:cool: what a prat.:rolleyes:(Early 80's by the way, not last week):p

I agree with Bea..... a little sexy top with slightly baggy jeans is a good look.........You'll look fab!

Sext little top and slightly baggy jeans sounds great to me! xx

Yeah you go for it, im wearing a size 14 top today from a tight 18!! fels fab xx

.... any idea how i change my user name?

:confused: Dont think you can change your name as its linked to your email addresss....suggest you drop a note to one of the moderators...Sonkie looks after the LT site and she's always really helpful!

Back