reasonable family resorts in spain??

Ah well Karen, at least your mum and dad can keep an eye on the kids now if you and DH wanna go off and have some time to yourselves one evening! :rolleyes: lol xx

aww bumpy u will be proud of urself on that beach this time round!

this place has 4 adult pools and 3 kids ones sonya. how fab!!

the trips i have planned are...going to usa to see family in law at thanks giving this year (only november...better get down the gym!!) then i want to take the kids on a break to disneyland paris earlyish next year, even if just for a long weekend....then spain in sept 08.

i would NEVER be getting excited about travel if i wasnt sure i was going to be slim. cant believe how different i feel about the future!!

hadnt thought of that wannab!! im sure it would have occured to me sooner or later but has just added to the excitement now LOL...thanks xxx

I would love to take kids to centre parks,heard it can be a bit pricey, but we all love swimming.

IVE NOT BEEN BUT I THINK SOKIE HAS? OR AM I MAKING THAT UP? LOL

oops...sorry...not meaning to shout at ya!

Well sonkie, i called up cosmos to see when they r taking bookings for sept 08 and they said that they will be doing that from may 08. asked her for a quote as if we were to go this september, just so we would have a rough idea of costs and she said that the kids go free and it worked out to £800 each adult for 2 weeks all inclusive. Bloody bargain!!! 1600 for me, kev and kids all inclusive is fabby. cant wait to book it.

It is sooo worth it as you dont have to buy your meals, snacks or ice cream .....its all on tap.
They have entertainment every night on site.....or you can pootle into town.

have the brochures now and it looks fab!!! mum and dad have confirmed they r coming too so we r looking forward to having a family trip for 10. may ask my bro if him and wifey want to come along as well. more the merrier!!

kids have looked thru the pics and cant wait. will, show hubby when he gets home from work :D he asked if the strippers will be all inclusive too. told him they probably would be quite cheap. cheaper than our divorce anyways. cheeky sod!

Hi we went to Fuertaventura last year it was absolutely brilliant. A lovely hotel with loads of entertaintment all day around the pool and then 7pm till 10pm for the kids in the evening then an adult show after that - every night.:p

It was a Thompson Superfamily holiday and we have been on a few of them now and they are all great for the kids.

Our hotel was 200 yards from the :tear_drop: waterpark:tear_drop: and then a nice (not too long) walk into the town area where you can get some lovely meals out and there are also supermarkets etc...

I would deffo recommend this place and me n mine will deffinately be going back.:cool:

Hotel Oasis Papagayo in Calletta de Fuse - spelt summit like that!!

excellent thanks betty. i must say ive seen the ads and was really interested in looking at Fuertaventura. when hubby has 5 mins off work we r gonna look thru the brocures properly. exciting!!

Great thread girls, me and my hubby haven't been on holiday now for 3 yrs, this'll be the 4th yr, and we were thinking of going abroad with our little one next yr - I'm gona look up the places you've suggested - thanks :)

Love Angel xx

Just spotted this thread!! We have just booked, after much deliberation, to take the kids to Spain in August. I work in a school, so taking the kids out in term time is not possible as I cannot get time off!

We have rented a private villa, with its own pool (OOOOHH LOVELY!!!) in a quiet town about 10 miles from the local beach resort. Its equidistant between Valencia and Alicante airports, and is only 40 minutes away from Benidorm. Near there, is a big theme park and a huge water park. I am not really a beach person, but this all sounded like a great compromise for the family. It cost about £2.5 k for the four of us, which for mid-August, I think, is pretty good.

Any way, its going to beat our usual wet week in our tent!! Last year was a disaster, we camped near Alton Towers for a week, and I cannot believe how much rain we had !!!!!

Happy holidays everyone""

Back