Reassurance and Advice, but I know what I am gonna do

Yeh i would say don't go and give him a call to explain just in case he has forgotten. Sounds like a very nice and understanding boss.

YAY to you for resisting the temptation and wooohooo for the compliments ;)

I hope you have a FAB time when it comes

Xxxx

YAY to you for resisting the temptation and wooohooo for the compliments ;)

I hope you have a FAB time when it comes

Xxxx

Thanks Sacred...also found out that he wants to take me and my hubby out with him and his wife...so, that is even nicer as my husband does work for his wife and I know them both..so, yes it is going to be a really nice evening when it comes and I will enjoy it, but still be careful!! If you can with Indian.

Thanks Sacred...also found out that he wants to take me and my hubby out with him and his wife...so, that is even nicer as my husband does work for his wife and I know them both..so, yes it is going to be a really nice evening when it comes and I will enjoy it, but still be careful!! If you can with Indian.

Oh that sounds lovely! I think if you stick to "dry" foods in the Indian it will be less fattening? I love Indian - Enjoy it!!!

LiSe Xx

Hi scotsmist,
glad you got that sorted, something nice to look forward to also. Sounds like a nice man.
You will look forward to planning what to eat when the time comes.
Doirin

Hi scotsmist,
glad you got that sorted, something nice to look forward to also. Sounds like a nice man.
You will look forward to planning what to eat when the time comes.
Doirin

I know....they are wonderful bosses..couldnt ask for more really.
I had a look in the restaurant window the other day, and they do grilled fish, etc.....which I didnt think they would do, but it is a kinda posher Indian and the food is a little different to your run of the mill Indians....so, I can also keep to my diet at the time when I go as I will be maintaining.....

Always have to keep watching ;-) Will keep me on my toes, thats for sure

Back