Puddings Recipe for rice pudding please

muppsy

HI guys,
Does anyone have a recipe for syn free rice pudding?
I bought the rice pudding rice but the recipe on packet has butter and other high syn ingredients.
Thanks in advance!

I made some tonight.
I just put some (no set amount) in a pan with skimmed milk (from my HEX A allowance - prob about 150ml) LOTS sweetner & water and i just bring to boil & then simmer till cooked.
Then sprinkle with cinnamon

Tastes Lush and so comforting

Found this recipes:

Vanilla mullerlight yogurt
Half a mug of Pudding Rice (short grain rice)
Artificial sweetener
1 tbsp vanilla essence
2 tspn ground nutmeg
Pint of water

Bring a pint of water in a saucepan to the boil, lower the heat to simmer and add the rice, simmering for about 20 minutes or until the rice is thoroughly cooked. Lower the heat and add in the nutmeg, vanilla essence and mullerlite yoghurt, stir to combine the ingredients. Add in the artificial sweetener to your preferred taste.

Whatever size measure I use it's 1 of rice & 3 of liquid. If I've got plenty of milk from HEa allowance, I might use 1 measure but usually just use water.
Put all in a pan & bring to the boil. Turn down to lowest simmer and leave till all liquid is absorbed (approx 15 mins).
Add 2tspn Splenda, spices to taste (generally cinnamon for me) and pot of favourite free yoghurt.

I've just made rice pudding & it is delicious:)
1 measure pudding rice
3 measures cold water
(I used a small expresso cup to measure)
Bring to boil then simmer til water is absorbed & rice is cooked.
I then mixed thro a strawberry mullerlight with sliced strawberries on top.
Free on green day

I made this the other night and it was delicious, thort it needed more nutmeg but then it tasted too strong, oopps. Will definitely make it again.

I'm going to try this tonight :)

Back