• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Puddings Recipe for rice pudding please

S: 13st10lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st7.5lb(11.2%)
I made some tonight.
I just put some (no set amount) in a pan with skimmed milk (from my HEX A allowance - prob about 150ml) LOTS sweetner & water and i just bring to boil & then simmer till cooked.
Then sprinkle with cinnamon

Tastes Lush and so comforting

S: 13st10lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st7.5lb(11.2%)
Found this recipes:

Vanilla mullerlight yogurt
Half a mug of Pudding Rice (short grain rice)
Artificial sweetener
1 tbsp vanilla essence
2 tspn ground nutmeg
Pint of water

Bring a pint of water in a saucepan to the boil, lower the heat to simmer and add the rice, simmering for about 20 minutes or until the rice is thoroughly cooked. Lower the heat and add in the nutmeg, vanilla essence and mullerlite yoghurt, stir to combine the ingredients. Add in the artificial sweetener to your preferred taste.

Whatever size measure I use it's 1 of rice & 3 of liquid. If I've got plenty of milk from HEa allowance, I might use 1 measure but usually just use water.
Put all in a pan & bring to the boil. Turn down to lowest simmer and leave till all liquid is absorbed (approx 15 mins).
Add 2tspn Splenda, spices to taste (generally cinnamon for me) and pot of favourite free yoghurt.

bazrac

S: 20st7lb C: 13st10lb BMI: 31 Loss: 6st11lb(33.1%)
Tried this today for 1st time wi a bit of cinnamon and natural yoghurt. Loved it! Thanks guys :)

hunca

Silver Member
S: 18st12lb C: 18st0lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st12lb(4.55%)
I've just made rice pudding & it is delicious:)
1 measure pudding rice
3 measures cold water
(I used a small expresso cup to measure)
Bring to boil then simmer til water is absorbed & rice is cooked.
I then mixed thro a strawberry mullerlight with sliced strawberries on top.
Free on green day

S: 15st2lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st12lb(5.66%)
I'm going to try this tonight :)