1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Recipes and ideas pregnant?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    Hi every1 im on S/W an just found out im pregnant:D just wondering if nebody has ne good recipes that i can have ideas lunches breakfasts that sort of think i love runny eggs on toast can eat thoses till the cows come home!! ut have avoided em all 2getha cos i dont like hard yolk! :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well you are in the right place! Your best bet is just to go browsing on here

congratulations by the way!
  4. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    thanks :) i just dont know what foods to avoid and what is best for my little 1
  5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    the main things to avoid are unpasturised cheese, raw/undercooked meats/eggs, pate, fish high in mercury (swordfish etc), you should also limit amount of tuna you have in a week, no more than 3 tins I think it is.

Also avoid peanuts/peanut butter if there is a history of allergy in your family.

and of course limit caffeine.

Those are the main ones, you can get a full list on here:

Food Standards Agency - Eat well, be well - When you're pregnant

other than that, slimming world is great as you know and the majority of recipes are fine.
  6. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    thanks so much britmum x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.