Recipes and ideas pregnant?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi every1 im on S/W an just found out im pregnant:D just wondering if nebody has ne good recipes that i can have ideas lunches breakfasts that sort of think i love runny eggs on toast can eat thoses till the cows come home!! ut have avoided em all 2getha cos i dont like hard yolk! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well you are in the right place! Your best bet is just to go browsing on here

congratulations by the way!

4. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks :) i just dont know what foods to avoid and what is best for my little 1

5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    the main things to avoid are unpasturised cheese, raw/undercooked meats/eggs, pate, fish high in mercury (swordfish etc), you should also limit amount of tuna you have in a week, no more than 3 tins I think it is.

Also avoid peanuts/peanut butter if there is a history of allergy in your family.

and of course limit caffeine.

Those are the main ones, you can get a full list on here:

Food Standards Agency - Eat well, be well - When you're pregnant

other than that, slimming world is great as you know and the majority of recipes are fine.

6. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks so much britmum x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.