Recipes for lamb steaks?

Mint sauce?? Sorry im not a lamb eater

Easy peasy one for BNS munchers like me:

Brown the steaks, set aside. Frylight a baking dish/tray and cover with BNS chunks, red onion and rosemary. Brush steaks with wholegrain mustard and put on top - sprinkle more rosemary on top. Whack it in the oven for about 20-25 on medium heat (until BNS is cooked through and depending on how rare you prefer your lamb - you could always start the BNS off on its own first before adding steaks a little bit later).

OR

Morrocan serves 2:

Pop a dish with some frylight and red onion, courgette, peppers and cherry tomatoes (or any other veg you fancy) into the oven to roast with a little bit of garlic on. For about 25 mins.

Make a spice mix from 1/2 tsp each of: Ground Nutmeg, Cumin, Coriander, Ginger and Cinammon and a little bit of chilli powder. Rub steaks with 1/2 the spice mix.

In a pan, fry the spice mix for about 30 secs in a bit of frylight, then add couscous and boiling water (according to packet instructions - you can measure enough out for your own points). Remove from the heat, cover this pan and leave the couscous to soak up the water.

Whilst the couscous is doing it's thing, fry the steaks in frylight (or you could grill) until done to your liking (2-3 mins each side for me).

Take the veg out and combine with the couscous and add some fresh coriander if you like it. Serve with your steaks.

Last edited:
Mmmm we are having lamb steaks tonight too, cant wait to get home and start cooking!! lambs been marinading all day in soy sauce, fresh and dried chillis, paprika and cayenne pepper. I will chargrill that on the george foreman and were having cous cous stuffed roasted peppers and chargrilled whole spring onions and mushrooms with it... mmmm one of my fave teas. And all for 5 points. Cant wait now my mouths watering!!! 20 more mins in work and Im off to cook up a storm!!! enjoy your dinner!!!!

Back