Recipie Books

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mr & Mrs chubbychops, 18 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Mr & Mrs chubbychops

Mr & Mrs chubbychops Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, having done this diet a long time ago I have lots of recipie books and a free branded foods book, are updated versions availiable I forgot to ask in class and have looked on website, I may be being a bit dim but cant find them anywhere !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.4%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi, the books are there on the members section (I haven't been in 2 weeks though so I don't have the latest password to give you direction.) Amazon does most if not all of the slimming world books, and there are always books on sale on Ebay.

I have to say there are loads of great recipes on here too :)

4. Mr & Mrs chubbychops

Mr & Mrs chubbychops Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks I will have another look told you I was dim lol

5. Yummymummyuk

Yummymummyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy

There are lots of recipes on here. There is a recipe thread and you can also search the threads at the top just make sure you click the button next to www.minimins.com Also check out Britmumincanadas recipe page. Slimming Eats

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.