Recommend a CDC?..

IndigoMondays

Hi, Im thinking about beginnning the Cambridge Diet in a few weeks, am going to begin to cut down carbs and sugars before i start so need some time!

Can anyone recommend a CD counsellor in Lincoln? There are so many listed on the CD website that i dont really know where to begin! Its important to me that i have someone who has time for me and understands where im coming from - my dream is to be able to shop in normal shops! Topshop here i come! :) I can't drive so i would need them to either come to me or be walking distance away....

Arrr please help! I just want to get this right first time!. :) Any advice or suggestions would be ace! Am so excited that its literally keeping me awake at night, once my easter chocs gone im on it! :)

Thanks.

Hey,
I'm not from Lincoln, but to find a CDC I emailed a few from the website finding out how much they charged (as a student, every little helps). It's a good idea to do so as you'll find the prices vary immensely from £35.00 to over £40.00. I've e-mailed her but will have to wait until after exams to meet her. A bit of a ramble, but I hope it helps.

hello and welcome I am Lincolnshire, not sure about one close to you, but I am just moving to another one in Ruskington (which is about 10-15 mins from Lincoln) which I could send you detail for? 3 people on here use him and have highly recommended him to me ;-)

good luck with your journey x

Hi, Thanks for the advice!.
If you could send me some details id really appreciate it, like sbridge7 said i could email him and ask some questions before i get started. Its just so important to me to get it right first time round!
Jess. x

can't pm you as your post count not enough yet lol (that will soon change)

if you look on the offical cambridge website, under the cdc it is Steven B your looking for hope that helps x

Wow Kadie thats incredible!
I'm aiming to lose about as much as that if i can. I'm going on holiday at the end of august and want to lose as much as is physically possible by then!

How long have you been on the diet? Did you do sole source?. Iv heard that drinking lots of water is the key to losing the lbs, im pretty rubbish at remembering to drink atm but all is going to change! I thought i might buy a bottle of water n carry it around with me so i can tell how much iv had to drink each day. :)

Jess x

Hiya

I'm not from near you but you do have a similar target date to me, i have been on this since Jan 3rd and have lost 3 st 10 pounds so far.

Wanting to lose another 3 st ish which i should be able to do for August.

You'll be able to lose around 3st possibly more by then.

I do usually drink outta a 500ml bottle and refil it and take a note i have a little book and put a mark each time i refil it to keep count! sad i know but it works :) i think having a smaller to look at helps rather than a litre bottle. im down 2litres today already :) also if you stick some pics on your fridge to help keep you motivated helps loads, and maybe if there is something you want to fit into stick in outside you wardrobe. make little charts etc :) i think susan70 on here went to that cdc aswell, and she has done mega brill, can find her in the sw section now :)

Cheers Kelly! Thats really spurred me on, id love to be 3 stone lighter by then! Gonna be really determined and try for 4!. :D So excited!.

MissCheeky i guess a litre bottle seems a bit daunting thinking you have to get through 3 of those a day, i cant wait to get started so i can share experiences and properly understand what everyone's going through. Can't believe how helpful this forum is, its really given me that final push to do something about it. And i reckon it will be a real support during my diet. :)

I found an excel spreadsheet on here earlier that you fill out each week to document how much you've lost, reckon il do that! will really spur me on! :) May even make a poster for my wall to keep me going.

Jess. x

CD Counsellor

Log onto cambridge-diet.co.uk to find a registered counsellor in your area.

Good luck with you CD and remember to drink atleast 2.25 litres of fluid per day.

Ah yeah thats the one iv been using! Gonna email Steven B tomoro i reckon, someone else has recommended him now aswell. :) Thanks for all your help! x

Back