Recommending friend to SW

Maddysmum

Gold Member
ANyone know if i get a discount / or free week as my cousin is joining me tomorrow at SW.

Our promo finished last week, don't know if it's the same across the board though.

I thought the bring a friend get a free week thing ran all throughout the year and was a sw thing, not a c thing?
I know the two classes iv been to do this x

Yep ours finished last week too- it was only for 3 weeks.

I got 2 referrals though *dances* definitely need all the free weeks I can get lol

little_bubblez said:
Yep ours finished last week too- it was only for 3 weeks.

I got 2 referrals though *dances* definitely need all the free weeks I can get lol

I recommended someone last time it was on, and took them along to the group-but due to work, they had to go to one of my consultants othe groups-and then she wasn't able to give me a free week as it was a different class-even tho I weigh there sometimes! I think that sucked :( x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

A friend of mine signed up and said she was referred by me on her application form, but there was no mention of a free week or anything. Maybe it works differently here in Ireland.

No free week. My consultant just said its only a few times a year and my reward for bringing her will be to see her loose weight!

gottasleepnow said:
No free week. My consultant just said its only a few times a year and my reward for bringing her will be to see her loose weight!

I don't wanna watch somebody else lose weight, I wanna watch me lose weight!!

Back