Recovering...

I feel like this diary is my last step before seeking medical help. I dont want to burdon anyone with my problems but I hope admitting I have a problem and putting it out there in black and white is the first step to getting better....

I have had problems with food for as long as I can remember, over eating, starving myself, binge purging I could go on.

I have been as skinny as 8 stone and after my first child I tipped the scales at 17 stone.

After my second child i managed to get down to an almost healthy 11 Stone but being in a new relationship it crept back upto 12 stone.

After my breakup in August I got myself into healthy mode and hit the gym (im a regular gym goer anyhow) and got my weight down to a healthy 10.6 stone and felt better than I had done in years!

The past few weeks I have skipped the gym and found old eating habits creeping back. I will eat well all day then come night time when I am on my own feeling bored and down I will binge, then be sick, then binge again and so on untill I take myself to bed!

I start this diary today at 10.10 stone. still a healthy weight for my 5'5.

This diary for me is about keeping track of what im doing and being completly honest about what ive eaten. I dont want to hide it any more and I want to be healthy not just for my sake but for my childens sake too.

Heres to recovering...x

Morning everyone!

So yesterday was a good day food and exercise wise...

Breakfast - porridge

Lunch - Chicken sandwich, eat natural bar, apple

Dinner - Mushroom vegetable burger, 60g brown rice, lots of green veg, bit of gravy to finish it all off :)

Supper goodies - low fat hot choccie with 5 marshmallows.

Training - 20 minutes interval training on the treadmil 1.20 sec jog 40 sec sprint
5 x 100 m row sprints
Kettle bell/dumbell circuit to finish.

Good luck hun-keeping healthy is fab :) xxxx

Back