• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Day Dinner!

Hi girls,

Well I am on a red day today just so I'm not constantly on Green, and used both my B choices already. Had porridge & yoghurt for breakfast, 227g jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad and bacon (!) for lunch, used most of my A choice on the milk on porridge...so now I'm stuck as to what to have for dinner tonight that's 1. Free and 2. Quick?!
Any ideas?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I ate my willpower!
Try a mixed grill. Gammon Steak, Quorn Sausages, "Fried" Eggs, Bacon and a bit of steak. Serve with some vegetables. Yum!
Quorn sausages & omelette

Cottage pie made with meat or quorn but mashed swede instead of mashed potatoes. Veg

Turkey or chicken, stir fry veg & beansprouts, soy sauce
On red days i normally treat myself to a nice "surf and turf". Rump steak, King prawns, griddled and served on a salad with fat free dressing, yummy (had that tonight)
Wow, thanks for all the ideas. In the end I didn't get home till late and got a rotten cold and didn't feel like doing anything really. So I had a prawn omlette with some smoked salmond on the side. To be honest I really struggled with the red day yesterday and didn't feel satisfied all day. I had half a pack of mini Pringles mid afternoon as well. Back on Green today and stocked up on Super low fat Noodles and Pasta n Sauce on my way to work!

I was naughty this morning and made the stupid mistake of weighing myself (only been on SW since Sunday.) I haven't lost anything (don't know what I expected after 4 days really!) but it got me down a bit and really want this to work :( so I'm going to try extra hard this weekend!
Going out on Saturday so I'm saving my syns today, Friday and tomorrow so I can have a big glass of Rose and then some vodka and slimlines. We shall see.
Sounds like a lovely dinner anyway hon!

I made a cheeseburger with roast veggies last night, had I not been rushed to go somewhere I might have made wedges as well :)

Black pepper quorn fillets are lovely with veggies and homemade chips (with the skin on).
For really quick and easy i get the Tesco smoked salmon trimmings (£1.18/pack) and use half a pack chopped up in a three egg omelette, cook in the microwave and bung on a slice of toast (HEB) yum, sometimes its breakfast, sometimes its lunch with a salad.

Don't get disheartned just keep sticking to the plan and you'll lose for sure.