Red Day Dinner!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rosie1608, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Hi girls,

Well I am on a red day today just so I'm not constantly on Green, and used both my B choices already. Had porridge & yoghurt for breakfast, 227g jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad and bacon (!) for lunch, used most of my A choice on the milk on porridge...so now I'm stuck as to what to have for dinner tonight that's 1. Free and 2. Quick?!
    Any ideas?
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.41%)
    Diet:
    Barry Groves/Eat Fat Get Thin
    Meat and vegetables (no potatoes) eg steak or fish? Think that would be your best free choice on red.

4. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try a mixed grill. Gammon Steak, Quorn Sausages, "Fried" Eggs, Bacon and a bit of steak. Serve with some vegetables. Yum!

5. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Quorn sausages & omelette

Cottage pie made with meat or quorn but mashed swede instead of mashed potatoes. Veg

Turkey or chicken, stir fry veg & beansprouts, soy sauce

6. Sapphire

Sapphire Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.41%)
    Diet:
    Barry Groves/Eat Fat Get Thin
    Ha, everyone else is far more inventive than me!

7. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    On red days i normally treat myself to a nice "surf and turf". Rump steak, King prawns, griddled and served on a salad with fat free dressing, yummy (had that tonight)

8. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Wow, thanks for all the ideas. In the end I didn't get home till late and got a rotten cold and didn't feel like doing anything really. So I had a prawn omlette with some smoked salmond on the side. To be honest I really struggled with the red day yesterday and didn't feel satisfied all day. I had half a pack of mini Pringles mid afternoon as well. Back on Green today and stocked up on Super low fat Noodles and Pasta n Sauce on my way to work!

I was naughty this morning and made the stupid mistake of weighing myself (only been on SW since Sunday.) I haven't lost anything (don't know what I expected after 4 days really!) but it got me down a bit and really want this to work :( so I'm going to try extra hard this weekend!
    Going out on Saturday so I'm saving my syns today, Friday and tomorrow so I can have a big glass of Rose and then some vodka and slimlines. We shall see.

9. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Sounds like a lovely dinner anyway hon!

I made a cheeseburger with roast veggies last night, had I not been rushed to go somewhere I might have made wedges as well :)

Black pepper quorn fillets are lovely with veggies and homemade chips (with the skin on).

10. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Stirfry?

11. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    For really quick and easy i get the Tesco smoked salmon trimmings (£1.18/pack) and use half a pack chopped up in a three egg omelette, cook in the microwave and bung on a slice of toast (HEB) yum, sometimes its breakfast, sometimes its lunch with a salad.

Don't get disheartned just keep sticking to the plan and you'll lose for sure.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.