Red days

I crumble up an alpen light bar on yoghurt for brekkie, you can have 2 alpen bars as hexb. Is very good!

Red days are fab, don't actually miss my carbs at all!

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

Ooo didnt realise had to syn sweetcorn n peas on a red day wonder how many syn i had yesterday :s three weeks n still not got the hang of it lol

sunnyrae said:
Ooo didnt realise had to syn sweetcorn n peas on a red day wonder how many syn i had yesterday :s three weeks n still not got the hang of it lol

Unfortunately yes :-(

Jen x x

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 -1.5lb
Week 3 -1/2lb
Week 4 - sts
Week 5 -6.25lb :)
Week 6 - sts

Mission - size 12 in 2012 ;-)

My hexb today was 2 whole meal pitta breads made into mini pizzas. I used hexa cheese, tomato, caremalised onions, ham and wilted spinach. It was really really yummy! I made some roasted peppers and courgettes to go with it - not sure if that is free or super free??

sparty said:
My hexb today was 2 whole meal pitta breads made into mini pizzas. I used hexa cheese, tomato, caremalised onions, ham and wilted spinach. It was really really yummy! I made some roasted peppers and courgettes to go with it - not sure if that is free or super free??

That sounds delicious!!!!

Thanks :) not so adventurous today - I had salmon with loads of veg.

I topped the salmon with light Philly as a hexa and baked it in the oven. Really would recommend it - it was yummy.

Tomorrow is some homemade tomato and basil soup that i whizzed up while I was cooking dinner. I think I will have a WM pitta to dunk in it as one of my hexb.

Morning all. Does anyone know how many syns I should count for a little pot of edemame beans on red? I know I have to syn them but no idea how many. I bought myself a little pot for lunch - the pot is 100g and I want to check before I eat them just in case!

100g boiled edamame beans on red is 7 syns x

thanks scarlett - I tried to search for this for ages and only came up with 2 syns as the answer. I knew that was way too low and was going to double it to 4. SO glad I checked though as I could have had an inadvertant mishap. :0)

how u getting on with the red days sparty? im having an EE day today as hubby n kids want risotto for dinner :) x

Hi loolahoop. I am getting on well actually - I think I prefer it to EE!

I like the freedom of having more than one hexa/hexb and I seem to be thinking a bit more carefully about what to eat for dinners. I have been using my hex's with my dinner rather then as snacks and I think that is helping too. I have lost 3lb over the weekend which I am so pleased about after a bad couple of weigh ins (one gain and one STS).

I think EE just gives me too many carbs and makes me bloated so for now I am going to stick to red. I might try green once I have mastered this but dont want to confuse myself lol.

Do you do mostly red too? I think I might start posting some recipe ideas on here in my own 'diary' - although I can't seem to be able to access my blog on my iphone so maybe I wont be able to access a diary??

i do red most of the time, but occasionally have a EE day if its fits in with the family better as i hate cooking separate meals! i much prefer red to EE as u say having the extra HEXs help loads and i think i feel less deprived on red days! im not a massive carb fan tbh, i tired a couple of green days before but i struggled not eating meat lol, but with red having the weighed out carbs if i need em deffo helps as i seem to be a slow looser anyway.

i do have a food diary on here, but i keep forgetting to update it as i have to come on PC to do so - same with MFP! lol

3lb over the weekend :O wow! thats amazing!! go u!! :) X

Lol. Well I have just made a new thread under SW diaries and it seems to work on my phone so I'll update that. It's called spartys recipe and food diary.

Hello. I am hoping one of you lovely people can help me. I want to use white pasta with my dinner as its all I have in (going away this weekend so don't patricularly want to food shop before I go)

I can't find out how many syns it is anywhere? I Have searched for 2 days and all i can find is how much WM pasta i can have to make it a syn free dish or that I can't have it - I can only have WM but nothing about synning it. It's not a hexb option is it? I'm on a red day.

my bf won't eat WM pasta so if I do buy some I will have to do two lots *sigh* please help!!

Wow that's way more than I thought it would be!! 17.5 is a lot for 100g. Not worth it in my opinion - off to the shops on the way home from work I think (grr)

Thank you for posting and saving me from certain bloatedness!!

Back