Red, Green and all in between

I do red, green and EE depending on what I am having for my evening meal. That's how my week goes!

All I will say is don't compare losses with other people, we are all different, some lose more on red, some on green (veggies have no option) and some have only done EE. Don't worry about other people, just yourself. Eat what you enjoy and celebrate every loss, no matter how small.

PS if struggling for money, follow green - so much cheaper!!!

Hi

Need a bit of help with EE. Wasn't around when I did Slimming World a few years ago and I have no-one in Spain that I can go to to find out. Anywhere I can get a book or anything?

I get the red and green days, which I'm following but it would be nice to try EE.

Any help appreciated.

Sue

Hi Sue, you could start with reading the "advice for newbies" sticky at the top, there's some fab info up there including EE.
In short though, you have unlimited red and green free foods, 15syns but only one HEX A choice and one HEX B choice a day. For best results have a third of your plate filled with superfree (free on both days) foods.
Hope this helps - oh and you could maybe get the magazine, they always have a 7 day EE meal planner in there and a new one is due out very soon!

Thanks Jaylou will have a look and see if parents can get me the Slimming World mag and post out to me.

Back