Red/green days

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Basically iv been doing EE for a while but not really moved on the scales!! so what days have you lost the most weight on red or green???

Hi ya
being a veggie i only have green days and lost 32lbs in 16 weeks. Hubby although eats meat has 6 green a week and 1 red, he has lost 4st already since jan 9th 2010. so green works for us.

I've had much, much better results since changing from EE to red and green. I tend to mix it up because I feel like red should give me better losses (limited carbs) but find green days easier. I think I'd crave carbs way too much if I did all red!

I've just updated my food diary for the past couple of days and I'm trying some R&G as EE not been kind lol. I'm a Wednesday WI so hope tomorrow I get good results. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

I have been on red and green days since Jan and lost 3 stone. I am hoping to try out EE, but the SW website doesn't explain it well (i dont go to meetings, i do it online). I am looking for a thread on here that explains EE so I can try it. My losses were best on red days, but due to financial restraints, I mostly have green!!!

I was toying with the idea of trying EE days as I haven't ever done them before (I jumped to WW for a while) I had good losses on red and didn't do as well on green. I think it's trial and error hun to find out what will work best for you xx

Back