Red/green days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pizzle84, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Basically iv been doing EE for a while but not really moved on the scales!! so what days have you lost the most weight on red or green???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Hi ya
    being a veggie i only have green days and lost 32lbs in 16 weeks. Hubby although eats meat has 6 green a week and 1 red, he has lost 4st already since jan 9th 2010. so green works for us.

4. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've had much, much better results since changing from EE to red and green. I tend to mix it up because I feel like red should give me better losses (limited carbs) but find green days easier. I think I'd crave carbs way too much if I did all red!

5. WeeTartanDevil

WeeTartanDevil Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just updated my food diary for the past couple of days and I'm trying some R&G as EE not been kind lol. I'm a Wednesday WI so hope tomorrow I get good results. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have done red, green and EE. By far my best losses have been on green.

7. Tia1976

Tia1976 Full Member

I have been on red and green days since Jan and lost 3 stone. I am hoping to try out EE, but the SW website doesn't explain it well (i dont go to meetings, i do it online). I am looking for a thread on here that explains EE so I can try it. My losses were best on red days, but due to financial restraints, I mostly have green!!!

8. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    I was toying with the idea of trying EE days as I haven't ever done them before (I jumped to WW for a while) I had good losses on red and didn't do as well on green. I think it's trial and error hun to find out what will work best for you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.