Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Red/green days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pizzle84, 24 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Basically iv been doing EE for a while but not really moved on the scales!! so what days have you lost the most weight on red or green???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Hi ya
    being a veggie i only have green days and lost 32lbs in 16 weeks. Hubby although eats meat has 6 green a week and 1 red, he has lost 4st already since jan 9th 2010. so green works for us.

4. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've had much, much better results since changing from EE to red and green. I tend to mix it up because I feel like red should give me better losses (limited carbs) but find green days easier. I think I'd crave carbs way too much if I did all red!

5. WeeTartanDevil

WeeTartanDevil Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just updated my food diary for the past couple of days and I'm trying some R&G as EE not been kind lol. I'm a Wednesday WI so hope tomorrow I get good results. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

6. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have done red, green and EE. By far my best losses have been on green.

7. Tia1976

Tia1976 Full Member

I have been on red and green days since Jan and lost 3 stone. I am hoping to try out EE, but the SW website doesn't explain it well (i dont go to meetings, i do it online). I am looking for a thread on here that explains EE so I can try it. My losses were best on red days, but due to financial restraints, I mostly have green!!!

8. Mags12

Mags12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    I was toying with the idea of trying EE days as I haven't ever done them before (I jumped to WW for a while) I had good losses on red and didn't do as well on green. I think it's trial and error hun to find out what will work best for you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.