Red & green days

Yup, I'm still comfortable with the old red and green.

I still follow red and green with an odd EE day. Shame SW does not support the old plans anymore :grumble:

When I first ever went to SW, I followed R&G days. I found that I was more successful on the green days.

Now, many years later, I'm following EE but at first, I didn't really see any amazing results. Now, I'm trying to stick to the principles of the green days (as best I can remember) apart from the extra he's and different syn values and I find I'm losing a bit more.

I definitely think that the R&G days should be reintroduced!

Me too, having just rejoined I feel as though being veggie I'm doing green days with a HEB less. I will say I maybe didn't always have it but it was a treat to get a small lump of cheese (which could be a B choice) and not feel on a diet.

Me too, having just rejoined I feel as though being veggie I'm doing green days with a HEB less. I will say I maybe didn't always have it but it was a treat to get a small lump of cheese (which could be a B choice) and not feel on a diet.

Me too..though sometimes I will have the 2nd healthy extras and not beat myself up about it, so essentially a green day! I reckon that's better than blowing it completely :eatdrink012: :) x

Me too :). I do EE on occasion but tend to overeat on those days. Red and Green plans should be reintroduced and supported by SW. They worked very well for years, there was no justification to get rid of them (me thinks :rolleyes:)

Back