Red/Green/EE food diary + Exercise log

I have decided that I am going to log on every day and write down what I'm having for meals as I feel it will keep me on track if I know people may be looking at it! I'm also determined to get more body magic in. I start well then lose all motivation very quickly! I have been desperate to get my body magic awards for a while now! Hopefully some of you may find this helpful for meal ideas. I know I struggle from time to time...

So todays plan of action is..... EE day

Brekkie/Lunch (It's WI day) - 2x Weetabix (heb) with milk (hea) and banana
Dinner - Lasange and chips (extra lean mince, tinned toms, passata, stock cubes, onion, mushrooms, peppers, carrot, pasta sheets, cheese and white sauce) 4 syns for sauce plus 3.5 syns for some grated cheese on top :)

418678_173089962825690_455240516_n.jpg

Food looks good :eating: good luck with your weigh-in today

Thank you :) The lasange was delicious and I lost 1.5lbs :)

Food plan for today - Green day

Brekkie - 2x weetabix (heb), milk (hea) and chopped banana.
Lunch - Creamy cheese Mug Shot (2.5). Strawberries, redcurrants and blackberries with fat free natural yogurt.
Dinner - 3x Quorn sausage (3), chips, cheese (hea) and beans.
Snacks - Options sachet (2). 2x Hifi bar (heb)

Exercise for today - A nice wee walk into town to the bank. Roughly 25/30 mins either way. The weather is lovely here and don't want to be stuck in the gym!

Morning all! :D In rather a good mood this morning for some reason. Nice 100% day on plan yesterday (I may have sneaked an extra Quorn sausage in with my dinner but hey, it's only an extra 1 syn!)

Having another green day today -

Brekkie - Apple, blackcurrants, redcurrants and blackberries with yogurt and plain cous cous with sweetner and a bit cinnamon mixed through.
Lunch - Macaroni Pasta N Sauce (1.5 + 1/2 hea)
Dinner - Cottage pie made with Quorn mince, stock cubes, onion, grated carrot, peas, mushrooms, green beans, maybe some red and yellow pepper all topped with Sainsburys instant mash and chips on the side too plus cheese (hea)
Snacks - 2x Alpen (heb), 2x slice toast (heb) 1x cheese triangles (1/2 hea) , Options sachet (2)

Exercise today - I am going on a 12km walk today which I'm quite looking forward to. I bought a book of walks in and around Stirling so I am slowly making my way though it. It says the walk should take 3 and a half hours but hopefully get it done quicker than that!

Brekkie...
552153_173871859414167_1645768154_n.jpg

All we could see for 6 miles of our walk today...
427284_173875209413832_736682983_n.jpg

Last edited:
So today is a nice wee Extra Easy day...

Brekkie - Blackberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants and apple with sweetned cous cous and a Muller Greek yogurt (1/2)
Work break - 2x Weetabix, milk (hea) and chopped banana
Lunch - Lasange (4 - to be on the safe side)
Dinner - Crispy chicken, veg and SW chips
Snacks - Options (2), Curly Wurly (6)

Exercise today for me is to clean out my 8 guinea pigs. Usually takes me about 40-45 mins depending on how difficult they want to make it for me today!

Absolutely glorious in Stirling today! Far too hot for me though so I'm sitting inside in my cool living room! Today is a green day, my favourite kind of day!

Brekkie - Apple, blackberries, redcurrants and blackcurrants with cous cous and a Greek Muller yogurt (1/2)
Work break - 2x Weetabix, milk (hea) and chopped banana
Lunch - Roast veg cous cous (1)
Dinner - chips, cheese (hea + 3.5) and beans
Snacks - 2x Alpen bar (heb), Options (2)

Maybe go on the Wii for a bit once it cools down this evening...

Hi Sarah, food diary looks lovely..... I really, really like the cous cous for breakfast idea, do you cook it & cools it, or eat it warm??
Well done on the old body magic - I really, really need to get some in

Sorry it took so long for me to reply! I just make it up and add some sweetner and a bit cinnamon sprinkled in too. It's lovely!!

Anyways...been a bit behind in updating!

Green day today

Brekkie - 2x slice toast (heb) 2xtsp butter (3) and beans
Lunch - Mushroom and pepper SW quiche with beans
Dinner - Tomato pasta (tinned toms, garlic and some mixed herbs) with cheese (hea) Quorn chicken pieces and Quorn pepperoni pieces (2.5)
Snacks - A dessert made with Muller vanilla with choc, raspberries and a rocky road Hifi bar (1/2 heb), another Hifi bar (1/2 heb) 2x Quorn sweet and sour chicken pieces (2) and cup hot milk (hea). Might have an apple and a banana aswell if I feel I need to graze!!

Kind of did exercise today... We went to a bird of pray centre and wandered round for about 3 hours. Think I may dust off my Wii...it's looking a bit sad and lonely in the corner...

Quiche doesn't look appetising but it's lovely :)
483923_176274205840599_1185695305_n.jpg

My dessert :)
387025_176274575840562_1485442935_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well today is an Extra Easy day

Brekkie - Blueberries and a Muller Greek yogurt (1/2). Cuppa with sweetner and splash milk (1/2)
Lunch - Asda pitta (heb) with red pepper, onion, mushrooms, sweetner, chicken, fajita seasoning (about 1/2 syn) and cheese (hea). Cherry Mullerlight with pineapple fingers
Dinner - Chicken chow mein... Chicken, peppers, mushrooms, cabbage, beansprouts, noodles, soya sauce and toasted sesame oil (1 1/2)
Snacks - Small amount of tuna pasta with mayo (2) and sweetcorn

Exercise today was a half hour walk from train station to college and back again. Had to walk so unbelievably quickly to catch my train on the way back I was knackered and sweating buckets! Least I know I was working hard! :)

Lunch...
430371_176577789143574_1241052838_n.jpg

Back