REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Lol zoe...lol

Yeh i know its bad...biscuits are my thing every cuppa would hqve a bag of biscuits completely demolished im suprised im not bigger...

U were haddly huge at 11 stone...were u...i think i weigh a little more than ur start weight now at 70 kg i wudnt say im huge lol...i have been as small as 48 kg in the past ...that wqsnt a great look either ....the worse thing now is i dpnt even feel guilty abt the box just disapointed that the scales might go up...ooops ;)

Official weigh in is weds let see what happens wish id just had a bacon sandwich instead...half decent insteadof the massive box of biacuita....i did puke to my astonishment tho...i made it to the loo in tjme...oh dear me...what am i liek

LOL........I can now understand your posts easy xxx Stop stressing and straight back onto cruise xxx and Ive ate 5 mars bars with 5 cups of coffee in the past easy..............felt sick afterwards but now the thought makes me cringe and bet you never eat that many bickys again....to much guilt:D

Sidd i did feel guilty until i fell asleap after puking up. Cant believe my biscuits did that to me...how will this affect my weight loss...

????
I should feel bad but i dnt really i dont no...im just a nutter...

My posts never make sense....english not my first lnaguage. Sorry ladies....ps i have a hard core london accent not a fresh indian call centre one xxxxxx

lol dont apologise its very funny, as for weight gain after bicky fest just be good drink plenty of water and hopefully you might get away without a gain xxx and I cant speak the only laungage I know lol or spell it xxx

Put it behind you reena and look forward - I can relate to eating a full pack of biscuits - infact ive probably done worse if I dare to think back before dr d - forget about it and carry on you're doing fine! Xx

Thanks scooter and sidd

Sd im glad u can read my posts...haha

Scooter im such a plonker...i hope i jever do it again...being actually sick is not my thing. Husband thinks im gona do it again...dont feel guilty because i wS sick. He thinks i puked on purpose but i think it were my body physicaly rejecting the load...incredible head ache today drank loads....

Last day off work tomorow

Sad

Oh Reena, you have made me laugh :)

Just put it behind you now & BE GOOD !!!!!!!

Hi JoJo

im glad i manage to make u giggle. Im being me ...cant help it...lol

im making lots of muffins hope they qont go bad...
Official weigh in tomorow ...yikes

think my biscuit binge will bite me in the bum next weeks weigh in as opposed to now.

Thanks lose to win i will do...my kitchen is freezing to be honest ...its a sort of extention and its so cold i never need to put anything in the fridge but i will freeze them...how do u deforrst them?

official weigh in week 4 ...... 68.9 kg!!!!!!!!

very happy with this !! (mayb the biscuit tradgedy will be paid for in next weeks weigh in !!
week 4 has been a sucessful one...not sure how but it is !! I do have a massive head ache (had it three days now) since the biscuit binge will take paracetamol today.
I still havent bought my gym membership lol...so much for mini goals ...i have a spa day booked in on the 15th feb tho ;)

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Reena fab.............u..................lous xxx :D

Well done reena - amaazzzzzzzzing xxxxxx biscuit tragedy? What biscuit tragedy? That's well behind you , brushed under the carpet - finiteoooooo - just keep looking forward now - Well done xx

Love how the spa is already booked and the gym can wait... Ur only human!enjoy, u deserve it :D

Funny...my hubby said the same. Lol...to be honest ive done no excercise not even the walking since i started diet. Lets see what continues...thank u for ur support ladies couldnt do it without u all...all my love night night...

Dreaded work tomoroe again...:(

My dress this morning feels ever so looser ...i think my boobs are going n thats not good...i want my tummy to go...everything else is acceptable...anyway of naking it go from.there...?

My dress this morning feels ever so looser ...i think my boobs are going n thats not good...i want my tummy to go...everything else is acceptable...anyway of naking it go from.there...?

Dieting alone will not reduce the size of you stomach, it needs to be worked at. Toning exercises, sit ups etc are gonna be the only thing that will flatten it!

Back