REENA's FIRST EVER DIET DIARY n ATTACK - IM GONA DO IT !!!

Msajuma hi beautiful lady
Yhanks for compliments i wanted to nake okra but a dukan site i use told me its not allowed aa its too high in carbs...

If u still want to do it il put up reciepe thisbweekend iys real eay just use water instead of oil to fry onions...im at work n being attacked viciously today...all the hatrrs are calling me !!!!

ARGHHHHH

WILL POST THIS WWEKEND THO...GLAD IVE INSPIRED U ...IM JUST A NUTTER DID U RED MY LAPSE BISCUIT BINGE FOLLOWED WITH EVAUATION LOL

Msajuma hi beautiful lady
Yhanks for compliments i wanted to nake okra but a dukan site i use told me its not allowed aa its too high in carbs...

If u still want to do it il put up reciepe thisbweekend iys real eay just use water instead of oil to fry onions...im at work n being attacked viciously today...all the hatrrs are calling me !!!!

ARGHHHHH

WILL POST THIS WWEKEND THO...GLAD IVE INSPIRED U ...IM JUST A NUTTER DID U RED MY LAPSE BISCUIT BINGE FOLLOWED WITH EVAUATION LOL

lol indeed i did, i had a BAD lapse in the weekend and hated myself for it, i did not even last a week, weekends are the hardest i feel. I will def try the okra as i love them, dont they get very sticky when u cook with water? This weekend resolution to try and cook and experiment the dukan recipes i have collected.

Yes they do get vwry sticky even with oil

Just catching up Hun, glad to read no more slip ups keep it up xx

Hi jo jo

Hubbys birthday this week and planning to go out for a nice meal will try be healthy but i want to enjpy it too. Itl just be one meal. With a dessert. Not a habit forming just a special birthday. X

Will it mess me wright loss up profoundly...?

Been to toby carverys....really thought id be good but ended up having the roast turkey and all the veg. only about 2 tbsp of each but ive got aa really bad tummy ache. am currently being rushed home in the car tin desperation for loo. think this diet has left me unable to consume normal food. am a bit worried that my body rejects everything i eat thats not allowed in this stage and beyond.

No that not normal, sounds like you have a tummy bug, and if life gets in the way of dieting and you have an odd gala meal get straight back on the wagon and the damage is nominal xxx

Thanks sidd.
My ibs is completely at bay on cruise. But twice now biscuit binge and the big meal at toby carverys last night left my tmy very upset. Havent had anything to eat yet but my whole tummy is empty now lol.

When i get to next phase what is the deal. Is it still pp n pv with added bread fruit n cheese?

You know how to stop the tummy problems, don't eat the crap !!!

Conso is PV days with added extras & 1 pp day a week

Have a great Sunday x

Reena conso is pv every day except a PP Thursday. with 400g bread daily a piece of cheese about the size of a matchbox and a piece of fruit, you are also allowed lamb. with a gala meal and a starch meal per week xxx

Lol that a small loaf hahaha glad you noticed xxx

Thanks ladies. Ive just had a twix foynd in the fridge. I was doing monthly clean
Ive fallen off wagon totally not good.
Right i have to sort it out now il b paying for it on weds for sure weigh in will b bad

Got four days off now so will get bk on it. Ive been so good but feb is a tough month six bdays n vday n i cnt stick to odd treat. Ive got two stone to go. May is wen i go next stage x

Wat a bad start to my month

Not doing very well at all. Had a choc twix found whilst cleaning the fridge. Couldnt fight it at all. Im so worried about next stage. Will i be able to control my portions and manage to stuck to eat.
Feel so good when scales go down but am sute theyl not move in the right sirection this weds weigh in anf i got no one to blame but me.
Feb a hard month too many birthdays n cakr around.
Think i did best when i was most antisocial.

Im so weak. Well i got four days off il be going awimming tomorow if i can be bothered lol

Come on Reena......positive thought xxx you can do this xxx :D

Weight 68.7kg unofficial weigh in ...

Will be paying for my mistakeS on weds weigh in
So hard to get back into it after two days of lapsing randomnly

68.8kg its going up. Official weigh in tomorow and hubbys birthday.
Wish me luck. Its pv day tomorow and i hope i can control myself around birthday cakr. Not good being around cake.
Ive alteady decided im sending the cake with him to wotk will have a small slice.

I feel like i have defeated tge point of this excercise ive had three big mess ups and its ahowing on scales.

Worries me about when i xome off the diet. Feeling like its a one way street. Cant come off it ever or il be a flubber again well i still am

Shout at me ladies im falling off the dukan way not good

Back