Refeed and ketosis questions...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Witchie, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Witchie

Witchie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I will be starting refeed in a couple of weeks and was just wondering... when you use maintenance bars/shakes on refeed do you come out of ketosis right away?
    Also, when you do come out of ketosis, is there an adjustment period similar to the first few days of LT? Just curious!:read:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    As soon as you eat carbs...dependant on how carb sensitive you are.
    Around day 4!
    Yes, i had a readjustment period...i was sick and fet ill for days so decided to cut back the carbs again and i am still on low carb...but, then again i already knew i had problems with white carbs... i now stick to brown, wholemeal or no carbs xx

4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i have found refeed a breeze iv been eating for 2 weeks now and no nasty affects i have been lucky the wholeway through lt x

5. fanatasticfox

fanatasticfox Full Member

Diet:
    low fat
    Did you gain any weight at all missyd?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.