refeed dairy.....

5stonetolose

hi guys. have been on lipotrim for 12 week and have lost 3st 12lbs. really happy with that. all in all have lost nearly 5 stone and have another 2 to go but am back at slimming world now but following refeed for a few weeks. so wish me luck.

kerryxxx

hi guys. have been on lipotrim for 12 week and have lost 3st 12lbs. really happy with that. all in all have lost nearly 5 stone and have another 2 to go but am back at slimming world now but following refeed for a few weeks. so wish me luck.

kerryxxx

Good luck, I hope things go well for you. I started refeed today, after losing nearly 3 stones:D

Thank you kingmaker and 5stonetolose
Take care:D

Well done on your fantastic loss to date. I'm sure you will knock the last bit of weight off and learn better eating habits through SW.
Stick with the refeed sheet and you should not gain this week.
Lots of luck.

kerryxxx

Welcome to refeed Kerry. I am on my 3rd day, enjoying eating again. Tea and coffee taste much better with skimmed milk. Have a peep at my refeed diary and see what you think:D

well. not a great refeed diary up to now but have been really busy. have been ok these last few days. not really had any issues with food. today i have had a lipo for breakfast, soup for dinner, homemade of course with no added fat and have had spiced chicken with 2 pieces of broc, small spoon of cabbage and 1.5 normal sized potatoes. it sounds alot when you write everything down but if youd have seen it on my plate it really wasnt:D. when i go and do the shopping tomorrow im going to try and get some smaller plates, if i cant i will start using a side plate i think.

its phsycological. if you have a big plate you tend to fill it. if you have a small plate you still fill it, but it is probably only half the amount.

i pick up my caramel bars tomorrow as i had to order them in. so im thinking about alternating days. 1 day have 1 lipo and 2 meals and the next to have 2 lipo and 1 meal, i might do that for a few weeks, anyone got any opinion on that. taking in mind i still have 2 stone to lose.

anyway, i will try and update a little more now. keep up the good refeeding work guys.

kerryxxx

I totally agree with you about the plate size. A smaller plate really does make a difference. you are doing great.

well, day 6 on refeed. although this week has not been perfect by any means, it has not been that bad. i had lipo for brekkie today, have just had a ham sandwich on 2 small brown bread with extra light mayo. i am making beef stew, carribean style, for tea with rice and peas. i will only have 1 spoon of rice and peas and have a small salad with it. i have got slimming world tonight so i will have some fruit when i get home. i have still been drinking water but i dont think nearly enough. its not even out of laziness, just been busy.

couldnt get a portion plate today so will use a small plate for tes tonight.

hope everyone else is doing fine. has anyone heard off leluna. i know she went on holiday but that was a while ago?

keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

I love rice and peas, can't wait to have curry goat again yum! :D

hahaha, you have to make it without the oil though kingmaker. i made the rice and peas in a big batch last week and froze some so i could have it this week. hhhhmmmmmm. gonna make some jerk chicken next week. there is no fat or oil in that as long as you take the skin off. yummy yummy.

well. i dont feel like refeed has gone to plan this week and feel a little lost. like i said before. its not that im doing bad but i think i could have done better. i am really considering going back on tfr next week and doing the refeed properly either the week after or a couple of weeks after. any ideas anyone:confused::confused::confused::confused:

kerryxxx

Only you can know whether you need to continue with TFR. You said refeed had gone well but could have been better. So thats not a bad result at all. IMO TFR is just part of the journey and it's the easiest part. Maintaining your losses and even losing a bit more is the real challenge. It can be done!! I lost almost 30 lbs after TFR whilst eating wholesome healthy foods.
Take it day by day. Be very very careful about portion sizes. I weighed everything for a few weeks till I knew I could visualise the correct portions. keep up your water intake. It is the very best habit you can have.
Good luck.

well. i feel like refeed is going a little better. i weighed myself and have maintained which i am quite happy about. i think i have realised why i felt like it was going wrong. i feel full when i have eaten. i think thats my problem. after not feeling full at all for 12 weeks, then all of a sudden feeling full after every meal its wierd. i feel like ive done something wrong or feel guilty when im full. but the fact i am full and i have maintained, i cant be doing that bad:rolleyes:.

anyway. am going to plan me week this week. i really want to incorporate the caramel bars but i hate them hate them hate them. but i still feel like i should stomach them. i mean, ive bought them so i should use them:cry:.

anyway hope everyone else is doing ok. kingmaker, chucknorris, irish molly. gosh, theres loads of inspiration on here. keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

I'm officially onto refeed Kerry! Keep going and I will be following/stalking :) you. Think I'm gonna plan my menu today and post it in a new thread to get any ideas from the more experienced people to try and stay on track. Holidays in 4 weeks so have a great incentive. Only 4lbs from my initial goal of 10 1/2 stone. Will be psyched to get there and then the extra 7 lbs is just a bonus if I ever get there. Anyway, plan, plan, plan. Delighted to have caught up with you again!!!!!

hi guys. well. up to now i have had half a lipo bar and a coffee with sweetener. am going to go and get a bottle of water and plan my meals for the rest of the week. on friday i am going to start following the red days on slimming world. high protein low carbs. have been back at slimming world for 2 weeks, my 3rd weigh in tonight so i need to start reading up.

anyway, am having soup for dinner today and beef stew for tea, i am still using a side plate so keeping my portions down.

really want to lose another stone before my holiday in sept. so have about 9-10 weeks to do it. i know its possible.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Yay to your STS!!! Just keep at it. Planning meals is a good idea as it helps keep you from straying.

You will have no problem losing that stone before your holidays Kerry. You will be fine! You did great for your refeed since you didn't follow it to the letter. Am delighted for you! So, hang in there - this is the fun part - starting to enjoy food again! We just have to be way more careful than the average guy cause we know where we could end up again if we aren't!

hi guys, hope your all doing well. i am fine. i have started feeling like im having fat days again. its wierd. you just dont get those days on lipo. i am flicking between 13st and 13st 1lb. so am still doing fine there. it will be on 1 day and off the next.

today its on as its totm. i feel like im having a really fat day today. i feel sooo bloated. i need to start losing weight again and soon.

hope your all doing well on refeed

kerryxxx

Good to see refeed going well for you hun.

hi. thanks molly, it seems to be going ok. dont feel as bloated today. i just need to get my head around actually eating food and losing weight. i am still thinking about doing lipo again to lose another stone but i would like to think i am strong enough to do it whilst eating food.

my other problem at the moment with going back on lipo is my hair is falling out rapidly. its not even funny. my head is actually sore. i cant wear my hair down because i am molting everywhere. but it happened last time as well. ah well, i guess its a small price to pay.

mary, how you doing. do we go to maintenence section now or what. we have refed so im guessing so.

anyway, keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Back