Refeed tomorrow

Mandy33

Hi everyone. After an extremely tough time on LT I am going for my last TFR weigh in this morning and i am starting re feed tomorrow. I will post on here so you can all keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Hi Mandy, After doing 17 weeks of lipotrim I am starting refeed tomorrow too :D. I'm heading for my final TFR weigh in at lunchtime (feeling a bit nervous) Good luck with the next stage of the diet. We can try and keep each other on the right path :)

I'm looking forward to see what you all start eating. I've enjoyed the first half of my refeed in the main after an indifferent start to it.

Just remember ladies - it's 'food' not 'FOOOOD!!!!!'. Get a plan and stick to it. :)

Wow Laina. That's fantastic. I did lipotrim last yr for 6 weeks but was extremely tired this time on it. Are you looking forward to Refeed? I can hardly wait.

Well done Lainag :) You have reached your goal congratulations :clap: please tell me what you are having for re-feed week. I get weighted tomorrow I will have completed 6 weeks of lipotrim 100% TFR I am of to turkey for 2 weeks Early on Monday morning with flapjacks and shakes. I am worried I hope I can keep it up I still have 3 stone to lose.

Well done Mandy congratulations:0clapper: I wish I was at my goal I get weighted tomorrow end of 6 weeks of LT 100% I STILL HAVE TO LOSE 3 STONE. I am of to Turkey on monday morning I am only half way through approx I wish I had started this TFR earlier than the 24th march.

Well done Lainag :) You have reached your goal congratulations :clap: please tell me what you are having for re-feed week. I get weighted tomorrow I will have completed 6 weeks of lipotrim 100% TFR I am of to turkey for 2 weeks Early on Monday morning with flapjacks and shakes. I am worried I hope I can keep it up I still have 3 stone to lose.

Thanks Mary, I feel great having achieved my goal and I wanted to get to this weight on time for my little girls first communion (which takes place next Saturday) so I'm feeling very happy with myself today. My next big step is making sure I can maintain it now. That's were the hard work really does begin.
You've been doing very well yourself on the diet and it sounds like you are well prepared for your holiday next week. Don't beat yourself up if you find that you can't stick to the plan while away though. Don't forget that you are supposed to be on holidays and they are expensive enough so if you end up enjoying a few meals just go with it. You can always get back to 100% TFR when you get home. Have a lovely time in Turkey :)

I am sure your little girl is so proud of you. :) Enjoy yourself next Saturday I am sure you will have a lovely day. Take some photos I am sure she will look like an angel.:angel:Not jumping like this one but still very very happy xx:bestwishes:

Hi all. First day completed. So strange.

B: LT caramel bar with tea and skimmed milk. I enjoyed this so much.
L: LT bar
D: Tuna in brine, mixed with salad and baby tomatoes

Glass of sugar free dilute
Water

Hi Mandy, I'm sure you're glad to get day 1 done and dusted. Did you enjoy your tuna salad? I really enjoyed my chicken and salad for tea tonight. The salad especially was so yummy (I never thought I'd hear myself say something like that).

So you like the caramel bars. I got one in my sample pack and I thought I might try it for breakfast on Sunday morning (I'm planning on having the chocolate whip tomorrow morning). I found the orange creme and summer fruits shakes very sickly sweet. I can drink them but they wouldn't be my most favourite drinks in the world.

Good luck for day 2. Do you have your menus planned out yet?

No I cannot stomach the maintenance drinks at all. Love the chewiness of the caramel bars.

B: LT bar
D: Tuna salad

2 glasses dilute sugar free
3 teas with skimmed milk
Water

Day 3 Refeed:

D: tuna salad

Can diet coke
Tea with skimmed milk
Water

Didn't have my potato. Feeling so satisfied so far so good. I am doing 2 maintenance bars so hopefully I still lose a few pounds this week.

OhGod :( What a day!

D: potato, roasted veg & White sauce!

Don't ask how I ended up having this! Our living room went on fire today, after a day of fire brigade, cleaning, sorting etc I brought my baby girl to stay at my in laws and my mother in law made dinner, after a LONG day I ate it. No butter, just plain mash, veg but the White sauce no doubt will come back to haunt me! Weigh in on Thursday.. Pulling the reigns back! Tight!!

Hi Mandy, I hope you and your family are all ok after your ordeal yesterday. Did you get your house sorted. Thank goodness no-one got hurt.

I don't think you'd have anything to worry about though as you only had the one meal so I'm sure the white sauce wouldn't have caused too much damage. I have my weigh in on Thursday too after my refeed week. Fingers crossed for the both of us that all will be good with the scales :cross:

Back