refeed week 1 complete

Harriet, well done on your loss and looks like your refeed is going well for you. Interesting that the chemist strayed from the refeed sheet. It looks like it works for you though.

interesting is right but has been ok and im sticking with it fine so will have to see saturday :) i thought why not, cant do any harm and it might get me back gradually to eating over a longer period of time rather than thrown in the deep end. im sure thats what they do with cambridge and its the same company :) still not sure why they dont recommend doing a similar thing for lipotrim.

anyway, tomorrow the last day then will introduce carbs which should hopefully help the running even more :)

today ive had:
b - main whip
l - main whip
d - quorn sausages, baked mushroom with tomatoes and large green salad with lemon juice..totally yummy

off out for a short 2miler later before it rains

h xx

went for my run with heidi and it was sooo hot! ran it fine though so thats good. doing a fast 1miler today after work but not sure ill take heidi if its too hot, will see.

today i feel more positive about things. ive been finding my mind has been trying to sabortage me and make me think about planning chocolate and biscuit buying sprees but ive been putting them off and treating myself to other things instead telling myself im worth more than a bl@@dy chocolate biscuit or a piece of choccy! its so damn hard though. its basically one day at a time at the moment.

b - chocolate whip
l - veg soup (only cause ive run out of whippy stuff)
d - no idea as yet

tomorrow will be weigh in day and then i change the diet again and reintroduce spuds first...i think ill take the sheet and discuss it with the chemist as i plan to go in early then go trouser shopping afterwards (to get me out of the house as well as i need some for the holiday) :)

any comments would be good thanks. i see ive had lots of hits but hardly any comments? not sure why this is but id love a little more input!!

h xx

Just thought I would say hello. Looks like you have everything under control.

When I refeed I will be doing it the LT way though, must be costing you a bomb in maintenance products!

Hey sweetie - i dont venture much over here but am here now :)

Re the chocolate spree - i still plan them in my head! Sometimes i even go to the chocolate isle in the supermarket and stand there for about 10minutes trying to reason with myself that i can have one but i know if i have one chocolate bar i wont stop. I litterally pick up everything and read all the cals. Although, if you really want something you shouldnt deprive yourself, but only have it when you feel ready that you can just stop when you've had the one etc. Everything in moderation is the key! :)

Are you going to start on 2 meals a day now?
Stick to the refeed sheet and start from day 2 if you are going to introduce more - especially if you are planning on introducing spuds.

xx

Just thought I would say hello. Looks like you have everything under control.

When I refeed I will be doing it the LT way though, must be costing you a bomb in maintenance products!

its not cheap but its instead of breakfast cerel and i do like them a lot though the fact of just chewing that main bar rather than eating the choc whip made me more hungry for some reason?! still ill get over it after a bit im sure lol

i think theyre £11 for 7 days worth which isnt cheap i suppose but it wont be forever :) ..hopefully!!

Hey sweetie - i dont venture much over here but am here now :)

Re the chocolate spree - i still plan them in my head! Sometimes i even go to the chocolate isle in the supermarket and stand there for about 10minutes trying to reason with myself that i can have one but i know if i have one chocolate bar i wont stop. I litterally pick up everything and read all the cals. Although, if you really want something you shouldnt deprive yourself, but only have it when you feel ready that you can just stop when you've had the one etc. Everything in moderation is the key! :)

Are you going to start on 2 meals a day now?
Stick to the refeed sheet and start from day 2 if you are going to introduce more - especially if you are planning on introducing spuds.

xx

damn hard isnt it with the choccy thing..i do hope it gets better as time goes on though ..its a right bugger!!

after my wi tomorrow, im going to start on two meals a day yes as in day 3 on the refeed sheet. im not sure about reintroducing the rest ie day 4 etc but i thought id have a word with mr chemist and see what pearls of wisdom he comes out with tomorrow lol

really, i dont think he has more of a clue than me cause he told me i had to make up the choc whip with water and not milk (well i use soya but same thing) and i asked him twice and it def says on the mixing instructions, 'with milk' so... lol

anyway, thank you so much for replying and ill update every day as to how its going. i see your running? i started mine when i started lt this time and im running almost 5 1/2 miles so far in that 11 weeks which im very proud of and can hardly believe!

very addictive though and loving it.

h x

It is addictive! looking forward to having my 3 days off now though - my damn toe needs a rest! :giggle:

your chemist doesnt sound much use!

You should start from day 2 of refeed if you havnt yet had 2 meals. Then the following day go onto day 3 and introduce the pot :)

Let me know how your wi goes x

It is addictive! looking forward to having my 3 days off now though - my damn toe needs a rest! :giggle:

your chemist doesnt sound much use!

You should start from day 2 of refeed if you havnt yet had 2 meals. Then the following day go onto day 3 and introduce the pot :)

Let me know how your wi goes x
think your probably right about that :) on both counts lol i had two meals last sunday cause it was a difficult day but other than that its been one meal a day and re the chemist, no, not really but hes pleasant enough and this seems fine this week so ive gone with what he said.

:) ill up date tomorrow

h x
(ps what did u do to your toe)?

thank you :)

Look forward to hearing how you get on :)
Its nice to have a lovely chemist - mine was always really helpfull and supportive and very friendly but i always got my info from here :giggle:

My toe - ive bruised the nail from running :sigh:

ive lost 3lbs this week on my first refeeding week so all good. 11 to go :)

h x

Last edited:
Well done chick :)

Back