refeeding for health

slimtrim

ive been on lipotrim TFR for the past 7 weeks and have lost 39 lbs which is very fast even by the chemists standards:rolleyes: but this week ive been hit with a very bad chest infection and the doc sent me for a chest xray to see if i have phnumonia. the chemist and the doctor both suggested i start refeeding that day due to the heavy sugery cough bottles and antibiotecs ive been put on so in a way it was forced upon me. i havent enjoyed refeeding as im so sick and am now looking so ill that people are saying i look bad because of the weight loss.
i just want to scream that im sick and thats why i look thin and ill not because lipotrim was bad for me.:wave_cry: last week i was all dressed up and looked and felt fantastic :pso they can all just go away and keep their opinions to themselves. im very thankful to the tfr programme as ive been unhappy with my weight for about 12 years and now i can look in the mirror and not be ashamed of myself im 5ft 6 and still 10stone 13 for crying out loud you would swear i was 6 they they go on xxx

Oh sweetheart that's awful, I hope that it's just an ordinary infection and nothing more serious!

I have similar stats to you but it's taken me a couple of weeks longer. I'm getting the same reaction too, and again it's not the fault of LT. Friends who haven't seen me for a couple of months are shocked because not only am I much thinner but I've also got a walking stick cos I'm having a hip replacement in a couple of weeks. Sometimes I am absolutely wracked with pain so of course I look like sh*t! But all I get is "isn't it about time you stopped that ridiculous diet?"........ I daren't go into town wihtout make-up on as everyone seems to think that I'm close to death's door!

I've had to eat occasionally because of strong medication too and have started refeeding even though I wanted to carry on too target because my doctor insisted that I was eating again prior to the op......so I know exactly how you feel!

Chin up, we'll get there and I hope that you start to feel better soon. Incidentally there are plenty of cough mixtures now which are artificially sweetened rather than syrupy, ask your pharmacist to give you one of those instead and ditch the sugar. X

Last edited:
You will show them how fit and beautiful you are once you are feeling better Hun xxxx.

Get Well Soon

Hi there. You know it's weired but I got a sort of skin infection. That was sooooo bad that it looked like small pox!!! I even took pictures of it!! I was on my 6 th week when this happened. 2 doctors in the same room with Me still couldn't figure it out. Anyway they gave me very strong anti biotics and other drugs. When I read what they were for iwas very scared and shocked. I won't mention what they were for. Good news is. They didn't work. So it was not for the disease which they worked on. Anyhooo. The skin infection went away after a couple of weeks. Hasn't returned. But I thank God that I didn't come off my lipotrim. Or even break it for a single day!!!! Maybe.just my opinion but ones immune system weakens whilst on the diet?
I hope u get better 100%. And come bk and join us

Last edited:
Back