refeeding tomorrowww!!!

weemarie

as some of you may know i have to get off the lipotrain as funds are tight at the min!bu i start refeed the mara and you dont know how excited im getting about salad and tuna!!i feel like a wee freak but i dont care!!thank you to everyone who has given me support over the last 3 weeks and hope you all continue to lose as much as before!i will still be on here keeping a refeed diary so you havent got rid off me yet!!hehe!

Good luck with the refeed chick! Make sure you do keep posting on here..its really helpful for everyone to see how people go on when they are let loose on food again hehe :) xx

Welcome to the club hun, you will be just fine and dandy. You will get just as much a kick up the butt if you go mad on refeed as you get on TFR.......lol

Good luck with the refeed. Keep in touch !

Hope the refeed goes well for you. Keep logging on and let us know how it's going. For us full time LTers hearing about what you are eating now really is interesting. Also very helpful for tips and advice on what to eat once we reach that stage. Good luck!

Back