Refeeding!!

I want to start refeed on the 18th, but my chemist wants me to start on the 11th, I havent decided yet...as im kinda addicted to loosing weight right now lol..
I too am looking forward to eating, but im going to stay at my familys house for the holidays, so i'm not going to buy any goodies for my own place that way it will only be 2-3 days of eating, Also, i'm going to take my dinner up as my mum is abit of a feeder and seems to pile the plates up pyramid style lol, gonna try everything ive wanted to eat but in moderation, sandra i hope ur right and my appetite will be small...

For all your joking I have to say that both of you guys are a complete inspiration. You are both amazing. I am just planning to have a nice Xmas dinner but go easy on carbs (I do love parsnips though) and then straight back to TFR on boxing day. New year isn't a problem as I will be working nights all over new year so no food or drink for me. It's quite a relief in a way although I do hate not seeing in new year with my OH and my gorgeous little girl.

Thanks sweetheart, that's really kind of you to say so! Su and I chummed up at the very beginning when we started this and we'd never have got this far without each other.....and Daisy and Kerry of course...... :grouphugg:

Parsnips!!!!! I thought I was the only one.....I much prefer roast parsnips to potatoes, Glitterbug - have you tried parsnip crisps? delicious!

Yes. I'm not really a crisp person but the parsnip ones are very nice. Old WW trick, you can make them yourself with very thin slices stayed in frylight and grilled. Bit if seasoning and there you go. Much healthier than shop bought.

Yes. I'm not really a crisp person but the parsnip ones are very nice. Old WW trick, you can make them yourself with very thin slices stayed in frylight and grilled. Bit if seasoning and there you go. Much healthier than shop bought.

Oh, thanks for the tip, will have a go at those!

Back